@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
So my little charrie is name Brody. He’s six years old and one of the sweetest things on the planet! <3
He’s (obviously) short. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He’s wearing a slightly tattered tunic and he has no shoes on. As for the hair and face shape, reference the pic below. (Sorry that it’s in the middle of a moodboa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I’ll hop over there and do that in a sec. 😉
Cool!!
If you can, that’d be really neat to see!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Those look so cool!!
How did you do that??
Awesome!
It’s actually a him. Do you want a description?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Amidala
As they walked down the hall, searching for water, Ami noticed Ev lagging along, slightly behind the rest. She slowed down to match his pace and tried to meet his eyes.
“What’s up?”
“Nothing,” he mumbled.
Ami furrowed her brow. “It’s Will, isn’t it?”
Ev didn’t answer. “It’s nothing that concerns you…”
“Well ob…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed
New question for y’all!! (Or rather your charries 😉 )
What is your favorite food or meal?
Ami: Anything like a warm, comfort food. Like a bowl of stew or soup.Ev: I don’t real…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooof, I did? *Face palms* Sorry! 😅😅
Naw, you’re good. 🙂
XDXD Yeah, sometimes when you’re editing, you change something…and then your’e like “Oh now I need a new title!” XDXD That’s how I am 😅😅
YESSS!!! XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!
Ooof, I did? *Face palms* Sorry! 😅😅
XDXD Yeah, sometimes when you’re editing, you change something…and then your’e like “Oh now I need a new title!” XDXD That’s how I am 😅😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww I love those!! Finding the right title is so fulfilling 😀!!
Thanks!
It is!! 😀
I think you said that the last time I changed it…
he… he… he…
XDXD
Like I said, it’ll probably change again anyway. XD
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww I love those!! Finding the right title is so fulfilling 😀!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love those!! They look great!! 😀
That’s actually really cool!! See, that clip thingy is something I would totally use, but something I totally do not need, lol. I have too many things in my room. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Yay for the titles! That’s exciting!
Yeah!! 😀
Ooh, love ’em!!! 😍😍😍
Thank ya! 🙂
I really need to get around to reading everything…I got so behind…*sigh*….😔
You’re good. 😉 I still have to read @mineralizedwritings ’s WIP. 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT!! AND YEAH IT’S SOOOO GOOD! AND I’M SO LOOKING FORWARDS TO SEEING WHAT THE REST OF THE ALBUM IS!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’know I rarely read the books that are recommended to me… lol you can tell me who m-bot is. My curiosity is immeasurable.
Woah, that is so cool. I never really get into the super technical stuffs of (is it kinda sci-fi?) worlds. Good thing you explained that dimensional thing, I never would have understood (still don’t fully…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
aww it’s alright though Aaron is not going to be happy (or know what to do…)
Thanks…yeah, I’m not sure what Vance really wants…he might want them to help him find Asher and Matt, but they would never agree to that…Idk, we’ll have to figure it out 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😬😬😬 @godlyfantasy12
Vance
The girl’s eyes narrowed, she put her hands on her hips, and she raised an eyebrow, standing in front of…the youngest member of the group. He looked about ten years old.
Perfect…
I smirked. This would be fun.
“Who are you, and what are you doing here, I ask!?” The girl exclaimed.
I raised a bro…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!!! I have not heard him before, I’ll have to listen to it!! 😀 They sound awesome!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Literally no clue who M-bot is 🤣😂
You got me curious now. Who is this and how are we alike? XD
(I tried googling this, but what I found is a coding robot for kids 🤔)
I have not read that book before! Tbh, I haven’t done much reading because I just get so immersed in books. If I read something intense in the evening, I can’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
You guys I got this grid thingy and these matching clips at the dollar store (dallar .25 store apparently 😑)… super random ik…
But I’m going to make it into like a drawing and writing moodboard thingy! And I wanna have maps of my world and stuff on there! Rn it’s just Lesli on…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strich
Lol! That’s funny 🤣 quite an interview
- Load More
