@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah! I love to see what you wrote of Leo!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and lesli
“I’m tired.”
“Yeah, I know.” Tauren pushes lesli off of his shoulder. “We’re at a dinner table. At least try to keep your eyes open please.”
They look up as the door flings open. A tall man enters the room, wearing something strange on his hand. His hand glows blue.
“Are all of y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Yw! <3<33
Ahh, IKR!? He’s just so precious!!!! 😍😍😍😍
So precious!! XDXD
If you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that you love about Riker??? Just kinda curious to see WHY everyone loves him…🤭’
Hmmm… lets see…
- He has a cute name lol
- He’s really relatable!
- He needs a hug 😭
- I get his strug…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, the shopping district is one of my favorite things to write.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great! Whenever you’re ready!
yeah, not really having weapons. Unless Lesli has her pickaxe 😨
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! That would be fun! 😀
Also, Lyla isn’t in the group, I took her out when I put in Dylan and Asher. But I might add her back in later 😉.
XDXD Yeah, the charries in that group are more of the cuddly sweet kind…I can’t picture any of them having weapons lol.
😲😲😲
Eddie that was AWESOME!!!!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Sounds good 🙂 I don’t think a lot of the group is armed though… 🤣 So if you’re planning on adding a scary villain they might be in trouble XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Am I suppose to RP next?? I know I posted one, but I can’t remember if you’ve replied or not. XD Sry. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Blueberries………*licks lips* You’re making me hungry. (He has this weird obsession with them.)
Lol XD
That’s hilarious!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XD English is a perfectly consistent language isn’t it! XDXD
For real though!! We have so many borrowed words and weird special sounds and rules. It can be kind of annoying. 🤦🏻♀️
If you can’t tell, English is one of my least favorite subjects, lol. It’s kinda ironic me being a writer and all. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That was so funny!! I love her already!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait… was I not supposed to give critique on this forum…? 😅
Oops…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh. That sounds so interesting!! I enjoyed reading it and am now even more intrigued in your story!! Dylan sounds really cool! 😀
I really enjoyed reading that!! One thing I will point out though.
Riker’s sister came forward, Naja still in her arms. She looked up at Riker with a playful smirk. “Have you…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Love it! And I love Riker 😭😭😍
How rude of his dad to say that stuff in front of the kids! 💢😠
-
Allison started the topic I'm writing a book in a different time period…… in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys! OK, so I’m trying to write a book that takes place in the 1899’s. I’m not 100% sure why I put this in the character chat, but I really wasn’t sure where else to put it 🙂 Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew anything about that time period? I kind of need to know things like, what they normally ate and what the special meals were. Were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Ami’s answer to the question was, that’s a really good way to describe her!
Ikr? She doesn’t like going out of her comfort zone.
Yet I make her do it all the time in my WIP. Poor girl. XD
Nele: Well, so do savors… savories… savori?
Hmm… 🤔
How thought-provoking…
Can “savory” be used as a noun??
And if so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Ami’s answer to the question was, that’s a really good way to describe her!
What is your favorite food or meal?
Shauna: I really like to eat sushi. I love how many different types there is and how each one tastes different. I also though, will eat anything if I have to, I’m not picky.
Jean: I LOVE hamburgers! The fluffy…[Read more]
- Load More
