@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s a good idea! Thanks! I also really like those words,especially jocular, gregarious and magnanimous . I’m going to try to add them into my book!
-
Light replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow!! Those are cool! Yeah, I’ve been trying to get better at describing situations in my book as well. I like to look up ‘descriptive words for –‘ whatever I needed, and just reading them helps me to remember them for future reference. Also, if you copy and paste them into a doc, you can review them when you need it. That’s what I…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I just pulled out a “Novel” I wrote a couple years ago based off a dream I had and as I was skimming through it I realized that I needed way more description and bigger words (I felt like I was using the same ones over and over and over …..) And I keep re-reading my current books and realize how much more description I could put in! Does anyone…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
What a cool magic system!! It sounds really unique!!
When I have the time, I’ll hop on here and share my thoughts about magic systems. 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! What an amazing magic system you have! That is so creative and would be so much fun to read about! Unfortunately my WIP does not have any magic in it, but who knows maybe someday… 🙂 I think the only other magic books I’ve read, were all the Harry Potters which I loved. I think what drew me in was the great description.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
(Also, if it’s alright with everyone, I’m not gonna have Matthew recognize Tony, because, well…I’m not quite sure how Matthew would act around him, what he would say…it would probably be really awkward 😅. Sorry!)
Matthew
I tried to slow my rapid breathing, panic overcoming me. I stared at…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for the prayers! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re welcome! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Yeah, I knew dandelions were edible! Really cool that y’all are working on a recipe tho! ❤️
Cool! Yeah, I’m a little worried how it will taste XD 🤫.
And thanks!!! I like my new signature too! ❤️❤️❤️
Yess!! It’s so good!
Aww Ryo!! Morgan!! Awww I bet they would be such go…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I think my favorite L.M. Montgomery is probably Anne of Avonlea, though that might be in part because in all movie adaptations I’ve of the series they gloss over that bit of Anne’s life..
Oooh, that’s a good one! Ah yes, that is very true. Mine is Rilla of Ingleside because ✨Walter✨ XD
I haven’t read any of Alan Gratz’s books, I’ll ha…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ooh yesss Alex!!! Get him!!! Oh wow 😲. Vance better look out XD
And Bren is so precious/sweet ❤❤
Vance
Bren stared at me, brows furrowed. He bit his lip, thinking for a moment.
“But…” He started, “He’s not a puppy. He’s a person. You can’t take a person…”
I let out a sigh of annoyance, glowering at the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
History though…I obviously love that. Everyone knows that by now. 😂😂😂
WhAt?! you did?? No way!!
jk jk jk. XDXD
Cool moodboard!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anyone can go next!
Thank lol. He doesn’t like it when people are like WoW yOuR GeTtInG sO tAlL
and then he’s actually proud of it 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Uh…I haven’t gone in a while 😅. Sorry about that. I can go in a bit, unless someone else wants to go ahead! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Okay!! Aww thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
No worries! I’ll try to do Dylan today sometime as well. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! : D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson looks up as Serin severs the beast with a final blow. Adrenaline pumps through his viens, making his head feel heavy. Serin collapses to the side. Layson runs one hand through his hair, then looks down in disgust at his bloody forearm. He clenches his teeth as the fresh scrapes from the creatures…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’m the same, I like learning by myself so online works great.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
yeah… I hate proofs XDXD
I have literally no idea! XD I just remember when she couldn’t find somebody to watch my sis and I so we sat in the back of the classroom doing sticker gems lol. The students looked so big and scary 😬 Oh and her college had cool chairs to spin in. That was kinda all that mattered to me at the time so…[Read more]
- Load More
