@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m starting a little series of dystopian landscapes for my 2nd book! This is the Hasaday Munitions factory, or what’s left of it lol. It’s one of the places Layson and Maylee go through. It’s done with jelly gauche.
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think my group with Layson allen serin ellie and dante could work! We just fought a monster and idk what’s happening next XD
Viola will be ok as long as she stays away from Maylee XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, those are great! I love emperors new grove!
Ikr? XD
I haven’t actually watched that movie. I like foreverrr. XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
LOL love those XD
Ikr?! XD
XDXD Those are awesome!! Oh…that first one, so true, lol
Yes, XD lol
But…my favorite is probably the RDJ & Mark Ruffalo one… XD
XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! And NO you can NEVER have too many charries…lol
(AWW, just thinking about little Nyx’s….*CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!* XD)
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Those are awesome!! Oh…that first one, so true, lol.
They’re all great!
But…my favorite is probably the RDJ & Mark Ruffalo one… XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I know what you mean, girl! You’re so welcome! 🙂 It’s so true!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
UMM OOPS WRONG FORUM XD
lol you said I was a great artist back on another page and I just said thanks in the castle… oops lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl you’re so nice 😭🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c LOL love those XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-this-thread
I found some more memes!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s so cool that you have a fantasy Queen Esther retelling!! I love that idea!
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really good introduction to how Jade looks!! I’m already interested in who she is and her story! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your really good at description! I just love – Ami melted under the gaze of Ev’s chocolate brown eyes.” “Ev searched her emerald green eyes, trying to understand what she was thinking. Its super sweet!
Aww! Thanks so much!! That’s super encouraging. 🥰🥰🥰
That second one up there ^ is still one I have yet to use in a scene, but I can’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Those are great playlists!! Aww and I love the mood boards!! (I really need to do Dylan’s…XD)
Thanks!! 😀
They seem like such a sweet duo! Love them! <3
Yes, they are!! <3 That is… after Audrey finds out that Miles is her dad. XD
- Load More
