@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Yes, I forgot to put that, lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If you want to join another group, they can be with Destry, Fynn, and Skyler. Or not. I’m fine either way. 🙂
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Okay, here’s Asher!
Name: Asher Brooks
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, timid, hard working, trustworthy and faithful.
Looks: Light brown hair, slightly wavy like in the picture. Blue eyes, tan skin.
Wears: A blue T-shirt with jeans, scuffed…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76 and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Okay sure!
Oh, yeah, they can join. I might need a description of Asher if they do.
Okay! I’ll post it in a second. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I was going just to leave it black and white but his green eyes had to be included so… ✨color✨ XD
(Ahhh I know right? I’m going to draw her other two main characters soon, their names are Helena (Lena) Clarke, and Finnegan Clarke. I don’t understand how she finds such wonderful names!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They’re great songs. I’d recommend a listen sometime. 😉🥰❤️
At least some of them…I know there’s a lot. 🤣🤣🤣
Your welcome!!! 😄
I’ll keep that in mind.
XD lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Here we go! 😀
Amidala
Adam finished his prayer and Ami took a deep breath. She was still worried for Ev and Will, but after praying, she felt much more at peace.
Wyatt wiped a single tear from his eyes. “We’d better keep going….maybe we can find some food…or maybe an exit or something.”
Brayson nodded in agreement. “I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…my favs are probably Truth I’m Standing On (this one for sure!!!), Prince Charming, Crazy Beautiful You, Before I Knew Jesus, Fragile Heart, Work in Progress, and probably What You Can’t Forget. ❤️
Awesome!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about Fragile Heart and Work in Progress. I love those as well!!
And Truth I’m Standing On is a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Also…is The group Luna is in still going? Ik Gwyndalf’s charries are gone so I think that just left…
The group with Luna kinda just vanished. XD If y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Great playlists/moodboards!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thx!! 😀
i’ve been listening to quite a bit of L.C. recently…she has a lot of great songs. 🥰
So cool!! I love her music!! My favorite songs of hers are probably Write About It (cuz, ya know, I’m a writer and all), Prince Charming, How Can You Not, and Make It Through. What about…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yay, more memes! XD I’ve seen the Aragorn/Strider one before (not on here though)
Cool!
Those are HILARIOUS!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Ikr?! XDXD
Love those! Emperors new groove is the best!
Looks like I need to watch the movie again if I get the chance. Lol 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

So I drew this today… this is my friend’s character, Jack Progress. I don’t know how I feel about the finished product. Thoughts? @everyone-anyone-all-people
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
….Yes
😅🤐
Would you tag me too? XDXD
Thanks!
Yeah! They are great paints. If you don’t have any backround in watercolors It’ll be a rough start (they are super finicky with the paint to water ratio) but once you get the hang of it they are so much fun. Highly recommend, but be willing to endure s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Life is pretty good! Today was a little rough…I guess when you’re trying hard to do what’s right is when everything gets harder. Getting through it can be tough, but someday, we’ll look back and say “That made me so much stronger for (whatever you face later in life.)”
Sorry you had a rough day! yep, that does make it harder s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Who would I kill? LOL
Ok so none of the charries you know…
I had an idea awhile back for a dystopin kinda war story thingy…
basically you have a girl and a guy who have been sent on a suicide mission together. The boy is already sick, although it isn’t showing. So although he isn’t happy about it it doesn’t change his fate…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so none of the charries you know…
I had an idea awhile back for a dystopin kinda war story thingy…
basically you have a girl and a guy who have been sent on a suicide mission together. The boy is already sick, although it isn’t showing. So although he isn’t happy about it it doesn’t change his fate and he’s rather spend…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I might do another few scenes and compare them, the scene above might be to busy for the beginning. But we will see….. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
So glad it helped! 😀 Your welcome!
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! That helps a lot. I think changing it through her eyes would make it a whole lot better. Also describing her family, is something I was struggling on, also writing who the Walton’s were. After I make some edits and add on i’ll post it again. You have helped so much! Thank you!! 😀
- Load More
