@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
oh, just finished it!
He let her lead him to the circle the group had made. Ev stood next to Lukas. He ruffled his hair and smiled down at his little brother. Lukas looked up and frowned.
“What?” Ev whispered.
“I’m a teenager,” Lukas replied.
Ev grinned. “I know. I’m supposed to embarrass my teenage little brother. Right?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️❤️❤️
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I will defiantly tag you! As I told@mineralizedwritings , I might do another few scenes and compare them, the scene above might be to busy for the beginning. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool and unique!! I really like that!! 😄
I really need to worldbuild more. XD The history part was easy cuz it was based off of America, but I want the customs to be more unique and that will take more work. Lol
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOH!!! He sounds SO cool! And sneaky…reminds me of Vance, lol. Yeah, I’d be fine with it!! Like changing their ages and such, and what they’ve done so far in the book(s)?
Ah sorry! I’ve gotta get off, my family is getting together down on our land, but I can talk when I get home this afternoon! Talk to ya later! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I pretty much was thinking what @mineralizedwritings was, I just couldn’t say it as well as she does. XD
From this beginning, I can already get a feel for the personality of the POV character. (Who I’m assuming is Shauna 😉 ) If you share more, please tag me! I’d love to read more and hear more about your story!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome back, Ky!! So glad you’re back! 😀
I guess I shall introduce myself in case you don’t really know who I am. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I’ve heard a little about your book from you on here and it sounds really intriguing!! I’ll have to read it s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlfantasy12
Also, Grimm looks amazing!!! His eye color is like, super cool!! It’s like a silver-blue. I love it!!
And if I come up with anything concerning the greetings in A’Grend, I’ll let ya know! 👍
Girl…
That scene…
Was…
AMAZING!!!! 🤩
I really enjoyed reading it and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear about it!! Other writers’ worlds always fascinates me!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anything you want to write about is great. Of course, you can ask me for suggestions if you’re not sure, but you can choose any random writing-related topic you like! You can also do a devotional type of post if you want instead.
Alrighty! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oof yeah…he probably won’t 😬.
He’s going to try to find out about Bren’s powers without Madelene and Alex knowing…
OH!! I just had an idea. Freedom, so Viola is after Bucky, right? And Vance is after Asher, and maybe Aaron..and now Dylan. What if those two team up? Like have a truce and help one another find…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD XD speaking of, Ik Alex and Madeleine still have to go but do u wanna go ahead and RP as Vance or wait?
I’m kinda bored rn not gonna lie XD XD
Ah I’m doing math rn, I might be able to talk later! I’ll let Freedom go first, if that’s alright with y’all. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m good with it! 🤣🤣 Haha, Vance will be SO excited about all the people XD. But that’s good! I want to make him as annoyed as possible, XD
And yes, 3 groups is great! And I think they’re as perfectly matched as we can make them XD 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww GIRL!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! That makes me feel so good!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥲🥲 AHH I know!! The poor babies 😭😭😭😭
I’m SOOO glad that you enjoyed it and can’t wait for the next parts! You are soo sweet!!! ❤️❤️
(Awww girl! ❤️🥲 I’m so glad that it was moving! As a writer, I’m so happy…but as your friend…I’m sorry for making you h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww okay! I sure will! 🙂
Thank you so much! Haha, yeah. It’s one of my favorites scenes so far…and don’t worry, Asher is okay.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
woah that was good! Super curious to know how that will play out!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah! I’m so glad that you’re interested though!! 😀 Thank you! It makes me feel so good 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Aw I’m so glad that your excited and ready for the next part!!
Okay I will!!! I’ll try hard to write a TON tomorrow for you!! 🤞😉❤️😂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I know!! It made me anxious writing it 😅🙁.
….🤐🤐🤐
All I can say is that Asher is okay…
Or, he survives…barely 🤐.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, here’s the next part! And it kinda ends abruptly, because that’s all I’ve written so far. Enjoy! And, well…you’ll be in suspense for that last part, Lol 😀 XD
And if you haven’t seen the first part yet, it’s back on page 6 of this forum 😉
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @felicity…[Read more]
- Load More
