@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Could I have your email pls? I can do instagram too.
I saw the email thing on your website, but it won’t let me see it unless I sign in, and windows seems to have some questionable things it wants to do… (let it basically do anything it wants with my account? Like no excuse me? XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@ligtoverdarkness6
Thanks!
ok, I’ll keep that in mind. The first book actually refers to something different from the other ones, the term afterthoughts is used to refer to a unwanted group of people, where as the other one literally mean thoughts. So maybe I should change it to m=not have parallel titles and instead have…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok yeah, that’s what it looks like. It sounds like the checklist is for what you would need to get published though, so lol I’m a little confused XD
And same! I might try to do some this summer, it seems like fun!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! You can be vague if you want. I am curious, but for the sake spoilers, I can be patient.
Alright! 👍
I’m really bad at that, when I’m asked about something about my worldbuilding, even though it would be a spoiler, I just kinda dump it all out. I need to work on being more vague.
Lol XD
Yeah. My siblings don’t like it when…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, yeah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! I would love to hear more, because you make it sound man made to a extent, but it’s also clearly a magical or beyond technological structure, so I want to understand the lore you got going now.
That’s a really good question… because I’m still figuring some things out. XD
I know wh…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Worldbuilding Topic Suggestion! in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve noticed that there are lots of writers on here who worldbuild. We’ve discussed worldbuilding things a lot, but it’s always been under “General Writing Discussions.” I think it would be helpful if we had a topic for worldbuilding. 🙂
Let’s see here… KP’s world builders…
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic (Fictional) Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!!
I really need to worldbuild for Aletheia more. 🤦🏻♀️ This will help me finally get to the religions. I have a feeling they’ll be pretty close to real-world religions, since their world is very similar to ours, but I’m not sure yet. 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you RPed next for Will/the brothers, or did I miss it?
(I think my last RP is on pg. 348)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anwyn cringed, knowing that it was the sound of the strange foot coverings these savages chose to wear.
*gasp* Oh my word, is she talking about shoes?? That’s awesome!! XD I felt confused like she was at our human world, but in a good way. I could really see the world through her eyes, so great job!! 😄
As for the t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I really like it!! I get a feel for the characters even more than the other way you had it. (For me, getting a feel for the characters is really important. 🙂 ) I loved the description!! 😄 Great job!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think the first one is pretty good, but I think they all need to be more parallel. (This is something I’ve struggled with in naming the books in my trilogy) It always depends on the series in how your naming them. For example, the titles from WFS are exactly parallel. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, North! Or Be Ea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww I love the sunrise part! And sweet Ami…and Ev!!
Yes, I love those two!! 🥰
These two paragraphs were my favorites. You did them so amazingly well! I love how she’s realizing that God created it, and thanking him for it with her joy. ❤❤❤
Thank you so much!!! 😊❤️
I love how Ami views nature like that. (I have another cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love that!!! I could really see the sunrise in my head, and it was sooo good!!! AMAZING job, girl!!! 💖💖💖💖
Thank you so much!!! 😄😊🥰❤️
That means a lot!! ❤️
How well simulated is the Orb’s sunrise? Would it look cartoonishly fake? Like a yellow spot going up and down, or does the Orb make it look far more like t…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love those 😍😍!! Yes, I think it can work. It sounds good! 🙂
Aww I love the sunrise part! And sweet Ami…and Ev!!
Slowly, the sky grew lighter, and the edge of the sun began to peek over the horizon. The dew glistened in its light. It illuminated the sky with hues of rose, peach, and daffodil. The sunlight…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow!!!! That’s SOOO good girl!! I love the detail and how clear it is. 😍😍😍😍
I have that problem too, like smoothly transitioning scenes, especially for memories and flashbacks.
Hmm…well, you could connect the next scene with maybe Anwyn like wincing at the memory, or some kind of reaction.
Or maybe Vermilion could say…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR? SO COOL! XD I want to see the short story checklist, idk why I can’t click it, I suppose it’s because it hasn’t launched yet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
The first part was good! I don’t really read stuff that goes into that much detail about peoples torment XD So I stopped reading, but I’m sure it was great. Love your writing style btw!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! And thanks for the feedback 😀:)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
- Load More
