@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad I can be here! All those things you love, I agree, are awesome. Pretty sure I’d have a dog if my mom wasn’t allergic.
1. Favorite season? Mostly anytime without rain, but if I had to pick, probably fall. All pretty leaves and nice breezes.
2. I don’t play sports on a team (anymore), though I used to play softball and soccer on a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled and I love acting! I also love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😀 ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
- Whats your favorite season? Spring, summer, winter…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh just realized what the tag thing was haha.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, sounds good! Is that to add friends or what? Sorry kinda new to this haha.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hoping that tag worked haha.
Anyway, nice to meet you!
1. Snakes are absolutely cool!
2. Favorite theme? Trying to figure out this question. I don’t know if you meant genre or something else, sorry.
3. Rina was a prisoner most of her life until, near the start of the book, she escaped. She’s wary of the race that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Your character looks cool! Great art! 🙂
I’m mineralizedwritings around here! I wright dystopian fiction, make comics, and draw… among other hobbies. As to your question, mostly dystopian but I wouldn’t deny it has some fantasy like elements. My worldbuilding consists of a lot of ruins, and I like to make…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I write mostly stories, but I’ve written articles and poems as well.
My name is Ava, and I’m a homeschooled writer about to go into high school. Some of my favorite authors are Bryan Davis, Wayne Thomas Batson, and Christine Cohen. Currently I am in a writing critique group, and in it I am working on my main WIP, Healer, kind of a sci-fi and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Great question! I agree with Arcane that it will be different for every one.
I personally would say it is true for me. The parts I find boring to write are boring to read, and I simply do not write them. I keep a mental checklist on my head of things I have not included that must be added soon (Say a charater backstory that has to be…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @sarafini @keilah-h @loopylin @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Ok… So I’ve heard that you aren’t supposed to put in your book what you were bored writing.
I don’t think this is exactly true… For example, I just finished writing a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I do actually have a question.
So, I understand that people can join the groups to become one of the people who critique others’ work, but how do you become the one who gets their work critiqued? Do you have to be published on KP to get critiqued?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Vance
Alex suddenly turned around to face me and Bren, anger evident in her face…and tone of voice. “Well, Vance,” she spat my name with venom, “which way should we go…?”
I raised a brow, and glanced down the two corridors we had come upon. Honestly, they looked nearly identical.
I shrugged. “Whicheve…[Read more]
-
Light and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Light and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooo I really like that scene! =D
Thank ya!!! 🥰
However I don’t have any feedback/suggestions for you right now, sorry.You’re good!! 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Thank you! Ill make that change and keep working on this one!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’ve considered a few options like that, but my main problem is, that this has already happened in the book. Simply a side characters view point of the scenario. She is assumed to be in leauge with the villains, but this is how I’m showing that she wasn’t at all.
So it was hard for me to state it as a full flash…
- Load More
