@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Y’all! 🤣🤣🤣 I just love everyone’s reactions to either the silly but thought provoking, or nonsensical questions! Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
You’re so welcome!! 🤣 Yes I love your questions! Oh you should totally do that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
*evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
Yesss!! You totally should. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never heard of the Reb before. What is it?
Ok, now to actually answer your question. 😁
What are y’all’s thoughts on graduation. Post- and pre-. 🙂
I’m still a few years down the road from graduation, but I do know that in any big decision, we need to seek God’s guidance. While He doesn’t audibly speak to us, He uses situat…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I noticed that too 😂😂
My favorite might have to be the one about the heap of sand. XD
Thank you for the tag! 😊
Hello there! Welcome to KP, Janelle!! I love your name. It’s so pretty! 😍😊❤️
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled (Yep, me too!! XD) teen girl who loves…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! And yeah, worldbuilding is a huge part of fantasy, but it pays off in the end.🙂
Definitely. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Why thank you! I strive for excellence! XD
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds good! 😄
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you! Bryan Davis is most famous for his Dragons in Our Midst series, and while he mostly does fantasy, he also has recently gotten into sci-fi. Wayne Thomas Batson wrote the Door Within Trilogy, and Christine Cohen wrote The Sinking City, and The Winter King, both of which are mainly fantasy.
It’s so cool that you’re a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
And the second one too. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll have to go back and read the first chapter when I get the chance!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Jonathan: “Excuse me, I did not say thank you.”
😂
Come on… you know you wouldn’t mind being a little famous though…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so the random, unrelated-to-writing questions that you’ve given to some of the people who’ve recently joined are hilarious! 😂 And very deep… 🧐🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janelle!! So glad you’re here!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-sqeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
The meaning of your name is amazing!! I love it!
Man… 11 kids!! I thought my family of 6 was big! XD
Now for some questions! 🙂
1. What is your favor…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Kings, queens, and other royals generally try to use the magical-born dragons for their own purposes. Depending on the dragon, some will try to have their eggs hatched with magic, while others think they should be killed at birth. Some dragons are afraid of them, others jealous.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Definitely!!
Oh, yes. I’m very glad. I don’t think I could ever kill him off. 😆
Your story sounds so cool!! I’ll have to check it out when I find the time!
I love the metaphor you use for God! I still have to decide on one for my fantasy novel. But for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m doing some school, then I’ll try to post that scene (fingers crossed!). Sorry it’s taking so long! 😬🤦
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I love the poster! I like the expressions you gave them. I feel like it adds to the ‘Nothing important here’ vibe that the title Afterthoughts encapsulates, even though it’s obvious that something important is here.
Thanks! That’s how I want it to come off 😀
Thanks girl!! <3
Thanks!! 😀
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
First, before I answer your questions, the Reb is awesome! I have one or two articles on there myself, and have been meaning to get back into it.
As for graduation, I’m not quite there yet, but I know a lot of people who are/have been.
This might seem kind of broad, but I know prayer is a big part of it. While God might not…[Read more]
- Load More
