@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!! He looks so cool! (He’s my all time favorite Star Wars character. Who’s yours?)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOOO!!!! RIKER!!! 😭😬😭😬 Wow he is very strong willed! But so is Hans.
A what happens?!?! He’s okay right?
HANS!!!! 😡😤😡😤😡😤
(And I can’t think of a worse (or better) catastrophe than if Vance and Hans met 😅😅)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Conversation relocated lol)
About the same! I kinda have good days and bad days, but thankfully more good than bad. I actually think I’m doing better than I have been in a little while, trusting God really helps. I feel like the worse my life gets, in some ways the closer I get to him. So yeah I mean it’s not super great, but I feel…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ……The Nothing. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤯🤯🤯🤯
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey girl haven’t seen you in a bit! How’s life?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I join you.
Ahem.
I JOIN YOU!!
Perhaps, being made of exclamations, we talk in capitols? We annoy those around us with our ruckus of shouting?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh also you might be interested to know that my sister sometimes asks for updates on “the baby” (Riker XD) every now and then lol.
You wouldn’t mind if I shared some of your writing with her?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princessachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h
I can’t really go next because Layson has no knowledge of poison, I don’t think he can help Serin and might be a little confused rn lol. What do you guys want to happen next? We aren’t sure if Serin is ok, but my charries can’t help a whole lot with that. If somehow they can figure out it isn’t poison,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t have any ideas for Ami and the rest of them either. 😂 They can just aimlessly walk through the castle until Ev and Will show up. 🤣
Everton
“This is taking forever!” Will grunted as they ran down the hall from the dragon.
“Do you have any bright ideas on how to go faster, huh!?” Ev retorted.
Will nodded. “Actually…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wow! Great job, that’s awesome! It looks so much like him!
Yeah, I liked all of it too. He’s so forgiving! My favorite parts were probably all the Obi Wan and Leia had cute moments.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🥰❤️🥰❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are soooo welcome, girl!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️
AWWW, GIRL!!!!! 😭❤️ I’m so glad!!!! Thank you so much!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! ❤️❤️❤️😭
You are soooo welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️ Yess!! It sounds AMAZING!!!! Awww thank you girl!!! You are too!! ❤️❤️❤️
Well, I’d better get off now, I’ve got to wash some dishes and finish math. It was g…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH, LOVE IT!!!!! 🤩😍😍😍😍😍
Aww THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💗💗💗
That’s really good, girl!!! Love it so much!!! 💗💗💗💗💗
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re so sweet!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH I LOVE IT!!! Girl, you come up with the best war story ideas ever!! I want to read it so bad now!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lol, that’s good to know!!! 🤣🤣🤣 (jkjk, I knew you weren’t…I was just joking with you.
🤣🤣🤣 I know, I was joking back, lol. 😀
I mean…you’re not wrong…XD… -
Euodia replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Really? That’s SO cool! I live in the Northeast part of the state. Wby?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here’s what I’ve gotten so far! Enjoy! 😀
Six year old Abe took a bite of bread, a few small crumbs dropping into his lap. He started to brush them off onto the dirt floor of his home, but froze at a disapproving look from his mother. He grinned sheepishly.
Mother shook her head, smiling. Then her expression became…[Read more]
- Load More
