@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll write the RP tomorrow! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Excellent. I will pay you addequetly in the form you desire for your services, if you so choose.
VERY EXCELLENT. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME TO DO?
My shadowy corner is fabulous. Yes, I would recommend getting one, or a cloak of invisibility
OH YES. I MUST. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Perhaps, being made of exclamations, we talk in capitols? We annoy those around us with our ruckus of shouting?
YES! I AGREE. WE SHALL SPEAK IN CAPITOLS.
HERE YE, HERE YE!
(I ACTUALLY WROTE MOST OF THAT FORGETTING I COULD PUT ON CAPS LOCK. 😂)
(I’d like to pop in here and say something real quick o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
(Ex all the people I’m currently rping with XD)
I’m a little busy with other stuff as of lateley, I’m still here but don’t expect any prompt rp replies XD If I have time/energy to rp I will but don’t wait for me!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Ikr? So good! Yw! <3
Hold me is awesome!
Speaking of her music… @godlyfantasy12 have you heard Jamie grace’s song “just a friend”? It might fit for November/Ara (Although not exactly the same) and besides, the music video is so cute XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Although it sounds similar to what Kathleen does with the KP newsletter
Oops. Lol. I just signed up for the newsletter earlier this month, so I haven’t gotten any of them yet. 😅 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
She has some great music! She stopped making as much recently because she got married and started a family, but I still love going back to her old songs and listening to them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
(oops somehow I missed you reply like ages ago XD!)
Yeah! If you have the time XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool! Thanks, I mean I can’t really control it lol, back when I used to go to public school, there was like this ‘everything Japanese is cool’ fad that went around (brought on by anime I suppose) and I would sometimes get people saying wooaaah that’s so cool just because I was part Japanese XD
XD I can at this point assume you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And nice pfp XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh poor wolfgang! I love him and my heart hurts for his little family 😭 did he meet her while fighting in Japan? (Sorry random guess) My grandad was a American GI in japan when he met my Japanese grandmom XD
(Imagine getting married and you can’t speak the same language? 🤯)
Also! There’s a Mika in my favorite Anime too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yoou got some of my favorites on there! Too young too soon is sooo sad and sweet and just 😭😭😭
Have you heard Jamie Graces’ song fighter? It might fit some of your charries. Oh and Reverb is really good too.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!!! 💗💗💗💗 Aww, I’m glad you like my music tastes! 😆❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yeah!! You’ve got great taste! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, good idea!
I mean… PAX? 😭😭 do I need to explain that one? Ok I really like Grimm too, and I don’t know a whole lot about him for some reason? 🤔 How does he meet Lynn?
And I see you’ve forgotten Keiryn because apparently Layson is cuter 😭
I’m kidding have whatever favorite you want XDI mean Reuben! He…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭 Ahhh, right!? JUST SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
😭😭😭 Yes!!! And my goodness, he is sooo cute!! 😍😍😍 How old is he? And wait…why did he have to go to the hospital 🫢😬?!
I mean, yeah…but…I mean…she’s not the ONLY one at fault…🤐😅😬
Yeah, I’m just biased cuz it’s Wolfgang!! I love Wolfo!! But If I hear her story I’ll prob…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH NOOOO!!!!!! WOLFGANG!!! 😭😭😭😭 AHHH poor baby!! And Ryu is soooo cute!!! 😍😍😍
Mika, you better appreciate Wolfo!! He’s the best you’re gonna get!! 😅😡😤
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I know 🙂 I don’t listen to just Christian either, but it’s my favorite genre, and you always seem to have the best songs in your playlists, Christian or no! Thank you for the warning! ❤️❤️
And thanks, girl!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love them too!!!! 💗😭❤️
You’re soo welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
And hehe…thanks! I like it t…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m gonna go listen to all those now XD
I am in need of good Christian music. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
