@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No, you didn’t do wrong, you can write as much as you’d like! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
0_o
Heh…yeah…you just thought you didn’t like Vance before…
🤐🤐🤐
uhhhh…for some reason, I can’t think of any plot twists for my WIPs…XD I’m sure I’ll think of something though.
I hate it when that happens! Like, when I just was thinking about something and then my mind goes blank whenever I actually want to talk about wha…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I totally should!!! 🤣🤣 Uno would be hilarious! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! I will be on here often, reading y’all’s plot twists and sharing some of my own. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I would love to revive this RP!! 😃 I totally forget where my charries are at, but I know they didn’t get far, so I’ll probably start them over. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! Answers all my questions. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m glad y’all are interested!!
Ok, so imma try to answer all of your questions.
Villains, antiheroes, and antagonists are all allowed. They can be human, they can be half human, or not human at all, as long as they can communicate som…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
We’re just too insistent on torturing our charries… Oh well, life isn’t fair sometimes. 🤣
Just some more information on this ‘villain’ so you know what I mean.
(And yeah I wasn’t gonna go first but it happened so ha XD)
Eclipse is a wolf with deep, fiery red eyes and thick black fur. He has three clawmark’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sooo…. What if the villain is not-so-humanish but can talk??? 😅
I’m not @Esther, but I think it would probably be okay! In the regular character castle, @Keilah-h has had dragon characters that can talk, and so has @Loopylin . And @godlyfantasy12 has a talking fox, so it probably is okay, but since Esther created this one she’ll h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Super original, but maybe they want to be the BEST VILLAINS EVER, or something like that. Idk. 🤣
🤣 Haha, yeah, they probably do want to be the BEST VILLAINS EVER Maybe they have fights over who is the ‘bestest’ XD
Hmmmmmmmmm…. Or MAYBE they have to work together to stay alive, because the castle is filled with weird monsters or s…
-
Light replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness girl!! You made this forum at the PERFECT time XD
Soooo I just started planning out my biggest betrayal scene, (and possibly the biggest scene overall) in my book. And, ngl, I’m pretty happy with it so far. (Poor Dylan XD)
I can share the synopsis of the scene if you want, OR I might wait until I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sooo…. What if the villain is not-so-humanish but can talk??? 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes!!! The accent!!!🤣🤣
I haven’t done anything on here before, but I just found something that, well, wasn’t that great… Lol. Hope y’all enjoy this.
Guns Under Stars
Tark held cards, spread out in his fingers. He also had a few aces in each sleeve, another tucked behind his ear and under his thick hair, and about twelve more…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings
I’m a little late, but here…
With a stunning light, I am somewhere else. Where, I don’t know, but I know it is far, far away from the place I knew. Yellowed grass spreads out in a wide circle around the tree I’m in, and from there it gets greener until there are hills, and trees beyond them.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s what I figured. 🙂 It should be a very interesting castle XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That reminds me. How many characters are we doing? Does it matter? I probably will just do one, but just checking.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Super original, but maybe they want to be the BEST VILLAINS EVER, or something like that. Idk. 🤣
Hmmmmmmmmm…. Or MAYBE they have to work together to stay alive, because the castle is filled with weird monsters or something. I don’t know how this works so just throwing things out there.
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😅🤣 Aw, girl, I bet it isn’t bad! You’ll get the hang of it in no time! But if you want, yes, one of us can start whenever we do. 🙂
(Hopefully not me tho 😅 I’m not great at starting things)
I’ve never done anything like this and I’m terrible at villains, but sure, I’m in! Just please be patient with me as I…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen
Whenever we start, I’m gonna let one of y’all start us off, because my villain writing… Idk how to describe it other than, “meh.” 😅🤣🤣
- Load More
