@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Whoa I really like Eclipse!! That’s so cool that he uses fire XD
Thanks!
Yw!!
Yes, definitely!! 😁😆
😁😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
First off, great start, Esther! 🙂
Now for Eclipse… (I figure I’ll do somewhere else, cause he’s not a person XD)
Eclipse jumped to his paws, growling. He was trapped in a room with stone walls. Where had the forest gone? He checked the door. Locked. Smoke…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Nope! You can join if you’d like! I only got a few RPs through last time, so I’m basically starting over anyway. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Love your villain!
Thank ya! 😀
I’ll try to have my character in the next day or two.
Awesome!!
Ok! Great!
I don’t think I’ll have time to do this but I’m gonna stalk it if that’s ok. (because every once in a while I just need a “bad guy” to be mad at, you know what I mean? It’s strangely satisfying.) :0
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, Derek sounds like a very cool villain!! XD XD This is going to be so fun!
XDXD Yeah, I know what you mean! There’s definitely going to be some ‘bad guys’ for you to be angry at XD
Whew! That’s good. 😅 This’ll be fun/interesting.
😀 Yes it will be very fun, and definitely interesting XD…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
This is getting pretty cool!! Love it! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, everybody! I’ll write the first RP!! 😀
Let me introduce you to the one and only Derek Len!
Age: idk. Probably 40-something. But that doesn’t really matter. XD
Appearance: Dark hair slicked to the side; silver-blue eyes; sli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you, awesome host!!!
You’re welcome, awesome hostees!! (I don’t think that’s a word… 😐😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Wait, who are Ridley and Janus???
I’ve already heard about November and Corvina and November’s ability. I must hear about this Ridley and Janus… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
What a sweet twist!! And it’s sad and just so awesome!! ❤️😢☺️
I love that you’re dealing with the topic of abortion, because more people need to understand just how cruel and sinful it is. Keep on writing for the kingdom! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Oh yeah, for your reference, I’ll tell you what they normally wear, and then I’ll post pics of them.
Ami
Age: 16
Wearing a long sweater over a white t-shirt, leggings, and Vans. She normally leaves her hair down.
Ev
Age: 17
Wearing a brown leather jacket over a white t-shirt, jea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
*agonizes over which charries to add in first*
Imma just put in Ami and Ev for now. 🙃
Ami
As soon as she set foot inside the large building, Ami stopped. The halls were swarming with students of different ages.
“I already don’t like this place,” she murmured.
Ev grinned. “Come on. It’ll be fun. Just stick wit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word, girl, that means so much!!! 🥲😆 You are too sweet!! 🥰 Thank you so much!!! 😊❤️
This…is amazing. It fits the song so well (yes I heard it XD I REALLY REALLY LIKE the music XD I like all the music for Wingfeather). I don’t have any critiques at the moment, I’m too blown away.
I’m so glad! That was my goal. 😄 (Defini…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Those poems you wrote are amazing!! I would share some of mine, but I have them all saved to my moms computer which we packed away. I like to write about nature, people and basically everything! My most recent poem was for my neighbors, when they moved I gave it to them and they cried. It was all about how much of an impact…[Read more]
- Load More
