@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
On second thought… Maybe Tali should be one of the chosen. Ooooo… You have given me inspiration XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’d assumed it was a boy, so… maybe? 😅🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Whoa! I feel so bad for him. I don’t know how to describe it but the “seeing gold thing” is cool. 🤣
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @whalekeeper @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @joy-calle @felicity @awsumfaith @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-sorry
Hey everyone!! So…I’ve been thinking. And honestly, I’ve been s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay, cool! Oh Poor Ridley 😭😭😭 That was so sad! He kinda reminds me of Corvina, like the whole hearing voices/seeing people, and not wanting to be controlled by their ‘Masters’.
Great RP!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol! His costume design looks super cool!
And we just had some hail. It’s crazy over here.
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also, I LOVE Ridley!! His story is soooo sad and just ughh 😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Dragons are not inherently evil. In fact, later there end up being a group of good dragons. Their motives are to bend the prophecy their way- I don’t know what the exact words will be, but it would be to where there could be multiple outcomes, one being the three chosen causing the dragons taking over (whether willingly or…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I couldn’t decide lol. I had a hard enough time deciding my own villain. 🤣🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Your characters seem really cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Question first: I’ve been toying around with a few, but
The Scarlet Freedom is a favorite or just The Freedom.Oooh, that sounds so cool!! 😀
Question second: My favorite OC is Mr. Daniels (Scarlet’s first mate and an old family friend)
But my favorite to write is Scarlet. I think because I subconsciously put my own per… -
Esther replied to the topic Psst! Avast there. in the forum Historical 3 years, 5 months ago
@she-is-pirate
Oooh. I’d love to hear about your WIP! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to the wonderful crew here on Kingdom Pen!! Now KP had an official pirate. We should be honored. 😁
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!! My WIP is dystopian YA.
Now for some questions!!
1. What is the name of your ship that you sail on? (Cuz every p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, Madeline sounds so cool!
I love how she’s so short and she has some super tall guy to do her every wish. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ahh, Ami has a crush on Clint!! So cute!! ☺️
Ami
“Clint’s already meeting all the girls?” Another guy with dark hair and dark eyes said. “No fair. Gonna leave any for the rest of us to meet?” He put an arm around his friend’s shoulder.
He shoved his arm off. “Oh, knock it off. That’s no way to act around strangers.”
“A…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooh cool!! Yeah, I guess it would be more of a mystery/thriller depending on the plot. How long have you been working on this one? 🙂 And is she actually 7, or does she just look 7?
- Load More

I’ll miss you, and will be praying for you while you’re on this break. =)
I hope it goes wonderfully! ❤️❤️❤️
Okay! Yes, hope all goes well for you, hugs and loves!!! (:
That’s awesome that your taking some time off for yourself! We all look forward to seeing when you get back!
Ok! Have a good break light, we love you! I’ve been thinking about maybe doing the same lol
I’ll miss you so much, but I hope you have a good break. 😊 Can’t wait for when you come back!! ❤️❤️ I’ll be praying for you. 💖🙏🏻
Have a good break! I’ve noticed a lot of people have been doing that lately, and I honestly can’t blame them. Sometimes it’s good to step back for a bit.
Looking forward to your return, but hope you have a good break! Keep pressing on the upward way! ❤️❤️