@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This sounds fun! I already have a whole giant family from the late eighteen hundreds, (9 people total), I will see if I have time to post them 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Hugo
It was awful to wake up, but even more awful to be woken up by a girl crying out in pain.
“Ottoline… Ottoline!” He said gently touching her shoulder, “are you alright?”
Her whole body was shaking with fright and tears began to slide down her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
*gasp*
I have the best idea for Amir’s rp! It has to do with Ottoline. I’ll write it tomorrow because I don’t have time rn.
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years ago
Every time I try it, it just says error, is the link misspelled?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Ottoline
Tired of the conversation, Ottoline decided to get a breather and sit on the inviting looking gray couch over in the corner. She pondered the past events in her mind. In one day, she had failed to get food, found a mysterious house, met new people, actually…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ve been learning a lot about Ottoline as well every time I write her POV. I think this is really helpful!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
But a wonderful story to illustrate this point:
Mmm, yes, fits the scenario quite well…
So uh… I was checking on this page, and I stumble across your story XD
I’m sure it was terrifying, but the way you described it was amazing
I have never been stung by a bee, and I never plan to
My brother actually worked with bees… but I…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOVE ITTTT! I enjoy seeing young Bucky and Steve. 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwww, that was so sweeeeet!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just noticed that I’ve been writing Amir as pretty serious, but he’s a lot the opposite. In fact, he can be childish at times. (Not exactly immature, just playful, I guess. If that makes sense XD) But this is actually the first time I’ve ever written in his POV. 😬
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah a lot has happened….lol
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello
yep! so it’s official, lol. it will also build drama as the characters either begin to have suspicions of each other or to to the other side of the pendulum and begin to trust each other. (if this is the case, than “Hottoline” will become a bigger deal)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
I think the door should be locked, that way as the costume party dies down they still have a objective that forces interaction, finding the key.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi Min!! <3
It’s going really well!! Sis was home for the weekend!! 🎉 Yesterday morning was a little rough but it improved drastically when Church actually started.
Glad you got to see your sister! <3 sorry it was a rough start though!
We had an AMAZING service of worship and feeling led to not preach his sermon, our Pastor cal…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love that idea! Actually I was just wondering if we should make the door be locked the other day, but wasn’t sure if you guys would want to do that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I had a bonnet too!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazor
Kaine
“Oh boy, I’ve done enough talking. Anyway, where are you from, Kaine?”
Kaine gives the boy a quizzical look as he stands on one leg like a flamingo.
And goodness, for fashions sake? Caps are to protect your eyes from the sun!
“I live west of the Crevasse. A bit above the west…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer
Heres a new part!
=-=-=-=-=-=
A boy in tan robes walked up to Hugo. He looked friendly.
“Hello, my name is Amir. You are Hugo, right?”
Hugo grinned, “Hey, yeah. I’m Hugo. Nice to meet you!” They shook hands.
“It seems like no one knows how they got here, like no one sent…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh my gosh…my Little House phase lasted like three years! I would always wear my hair in two braids, and a dress (mainly one that my grandma made for me that looked exactly like something Laura would wear). I would even try to walk like Laura and hum the intro to the Little House movies!
It was really bad, lol
- Load More
