@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
all this is hurting my brain!!! 😂 🤣 It’s been a long day…
So why did the Pythonos name it the UNIT? (In this case you might want to make it ‘Unit’ in lowercase, because capitalization usually denotes an acronym.)
Otherwise, you could make it an acronym. I could help brainstorm ideas for that if you like.
Any help would be great. I’m a h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry😅 I know how frustrating it can be when you see your brain child measured and prodded as if it were in the UNIT🤣 Your taking it really well though, and even with excitement, so that’s a really good mentality. Your showing wonderful meekness in that way, being open to learning and changing for the better. I would say that y…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello!
Just the cheapest one I think XD It is usually 60 but I got mine on black friday for like 40 or something. Do you do digital art?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah I’ve heard it’s amazing! There’s no way I could get through Rockets backstory so yeah… lol. I know people really like the movie though.
Lol alright! I guess I’ll watch in the order of library availability XD
@whaley @looylin
Thought you guys might be interested, my wacom tablet came with a free trial of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been on in forever (Maybe its only been like 3 days, but still a long time 🙂 ) So… I have been crazy, crazy busy. Like, I even went to my first barn dance in my new town and there were almost 100 high schoolers🤯 Personally I love to hang out with people so I went without knowing anyone :D…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, Ikr? I’m jealous of her too!
Oh and should I watch avengers 1 and age of ultron before the infinity saga?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*gasps*
I love this idea!!!
That would be so hard for a mother thought to see her son go through all of that. 😭 And Bucky, after thinking she died, sees her again?? AH my heart.
But now I can see her just be such a mother to all the broken Avengers
YES!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
But…we kind of need everyone’s approval, like Min and Trailblazer and Acancello…speaking of Acancello, she hasn’t been on in a while. Should we wait?? or should we just go for it, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and if you want to know spoilers, I will gladly indulge. XD Plus, Amir has a love interest if anyone wants to hear about that… 🥰
Sooo…what’s the big secret about Amir’s parents?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther
I love the idea! I’ve always been a failure at writing blurbs, but yours sounds like a published book! Oooh, I love Dabir’s moodboard! The quote about time is so sad!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s okay…I was more concerned about Hugo and Ottoline remaining a “thing”.
You can change your character if you want.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, Rae, I meant just the next POV for the current RP! But that’s fine, it would be fun to do a new one!
We could have it so the characters at the “party” get teleported to the world via the house’s magical powers. Lol. I know that sounds stupid…but I kind of don’t want to start over, I think it would be fun if the story continues,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and if you want to know spoilers, I will gladly indulge. XD Plus, Amir has a love interest if anyone wants to hear about that… 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Arsyn Dabir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Amir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @spinner4him @smiley @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else-that-might-be-interesed
Ok… I’m so excited because I’m finally sharing my WIP idea for NaNo!!!
I think it’s the only WIP that I’ve actually put a lot of thought into before actually…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I put it in as my cover photo and it looks AWESOME!!! Thanks!
I had to take a screensnip of the part I wanted because it auto cropped it to the part with the bloody hand and it looked rather gruesome XD
- Load More
