@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like the one with the girl face silhouette!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @jonas @rae @trailblazer
Kaine leans against the old wooden window sill. Steady rain patters the outside of the glass, obscuring the faint glow of starlight. He stares at the three moons hanging in the sky, creating a light reflection in the collecting puddles. Kaine presses his face onto the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok thanks @grcr , that makes more sense XD are we just making up anything for this world, or is it a pre existing place already built out?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz! His personality is just…awesome!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazor @acancello @grcr
Could somebody explain what’s happened/where they are for me lol? I think I missed something XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!!
I’ll check out your past posts and try to come up with some ideas!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! <3
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If that is what happened, I bet she’ll try to rejoin… but I guess we’ll see.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, that’s fine!
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @rae @esther-c
Ottoline
Safe.
Ottoline never thought that she would use that word to describe her current state of being, but here she was.
Hugo held her close to his side as they watched the stars through the window. It was peaceful. She couldn’t believe that a mere 24 h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@Euodia-vision 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my goodness I LOVE those SO MUCHH 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have at least half of them saved to my Marvel board (it’s mostly Bucky 😆🤭)
Tysm for sharing!! 🤩
AHHHHHH IT’S STEVE’S DAD?!?!?!?! Gurl….
I LOVE IT OH MY GOSH 🤩🤩🤩
And those memes omw 🤣🤭
and tOnY yOu BeTtEr TaKe ThAt…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it!
 I was under the impression that this entire house was about to be transported into another dimension. Do you mean that you’ll start building to that but you won’t just immediately jump to it?
I’m not exactly sure, XD I’m working on the next RP when they get transported to the other dimension, so yeah you were right.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think we’ll keep it in this RP, but slowly make the transition to what Rae said, if that makes sense. Do you want us to start tagging you when we post our RP’s?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah that’s what i was thinking too! That’s too bad, I bet she’s disappointed (if that’s the reason). I’m gonna miss her!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @janellebelovedpig
Do you guys think it was an accident? Just really weird, she didn’t say anything about it. And she seemed like she was posting more often, too :/ -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @esther-c
Do you guys want me to make them all transfer to the other world Rae was talking about?
Or does someone else want to? I’m fine with either XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
then pulled Ottoline close to him and together they watched the stars inch across the sky.
That is so good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
