@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Lol thanks for making me feel better about it 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for being considerate!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
He sounds perfect, and what writer isn’t super specific with their character descriptions? XD I mean, some people don’t care, but it’s important. Great drawing, by the way!
Lol he’s far from perfect XD He’s one of my antagonists. I hope to give him a sweet redemption though 🙂
And Thanks!
As for personality, he’s still figurin…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh i’m so embarrassed 😭 @Koshka I totally just mentioned you instead of @Whalekeeper in an above post a couple days ago
I have partially died inside at this moment.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ah YES!! I love Hatchet!
My teacher read that one to our class in 4th grade. I thought it was amazing at the time (I haven’t read it sense) First person is a great POV to write too!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds great! Hope you don’t mind if I ask but… I’m a pretty sensitive reader 😅. Could you put some kind of “Trigger warning” If your going to write something fairly dark? I mean like a character remembering something dark that happened to them, flashbacks, that kind of thing. I’ll just skip over it 🙂
I say this because BOTR is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! @Thelooneyone
Welcome to KP! We are happy to have you here! 😃
I haven’t written short stories before, but it’s a really interesting genre. Imo it takes some real skill to fit character arcs and plot into a short story because well, it’s short. I write dystopian as well! My current WIP is dystopian, I hope to add a little romance… but It…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 11 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Okay so just a pre-note to this post- I see you probably aren’t going to continue with the series, so I’m going to talk about this a little more freely than some would. I’m not straight up spoiling at all, but proceed with caution. I make a few hints here and there. I think it might be necessary for you in order…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
oh ok! I can see that. sounds like an interesting character!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Lol I love it! About how tall is he? Like the size of a normal ferret?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Now for the long answer. I am still in the worldbuilding stage of my WIP (currently writing a collection of legends and history), but it is starting to seem that most fantasy books I have read are now inspiring it. I gain inspiration from history, mythology, obscure books, my subconscious mind (ie. weird dreams that I have), and the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I guess me being a writer I am not qualified to judge anyone’s sanity. 😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok so Keiryn is 16 years old, 5′ 9″ I’m not going to describe too much what he looks like, but I’ll include a picture of him. He’s so oddly specific 🤣. If you don’t mind, I think it would be interesting if when your character has to describe him (if ever) you use the picture as reference (if you want) instead of whatever details I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
This sounds like fun! I see you already have somebody, let me know if three is more than you wanted 🙂
I’ve actually never done this before 😳 and the character castle looked kinda daunting XD
I tried to follow a couple of posts but wasn’t sure I’d be able to keep up, hence why I havn’t joined. I’d like to try my OC keiryn, tell…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok (Yes, it’s a little sad) but tbf I haven’t read the last battle, so if it is from there I wouldn’t know it. I only vaguely remember the order of the dawn treader, because I own it 😂 so I read it more frequently. And of course I remember the order of the lion, the witch and the wardrobe… the rest? Don’t even ask lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
You should absolutely read it!
I’ll consider it for later! I’m so burnt out after reading North! Or be eaten, I don’t think I can pick up another book lol, it just twisted my emotions in so many ways 🤣
If you ever have any questions on Green Ember, I’ll be glad to talk your ear off!
Lol ok! Just out of curiosity, what grade l…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh no I’ve totally forgotten what the west wilds were 😂 Everything from each book gets so jumbled in my head lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
That’s great that history influenced your writings, there’s so much good stuff to learn about in history. I kinda agree with the Narnia thing, but I have to say, each book was so different from the last. The silver chair was probably the most serious out of all of the ones I read (Also the darkest out of all of the ones I’ve read),…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
My favorite fantasy books are Chronicles of Narnia, Wingfeather Saga, 100 Cupboards, Dawn of Wonder, and an assortment of other stand-alones. I really enjoy that element of family in most of them, and that’s what I want in my stories. As well as the fantastic worlds. And that sense of yearning you get from wondering, is there more o…
- Load More
