@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
He’s 15! And thanks! <3
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you warning me 😁 I was concerned about joining the castle because well… it is…
rather violent?
XD
I know somebody from story embers, where the character castle idea originated and it’s mostly humorous (ok there was a poor traumatized boi just like any rp) but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I love your drawing! They drew them really well, and how did you get the color to look so good!?
Thanks! I use a ohuhu 48 set of alcohol brush markers and a warm grey artist loft for shading. The ohuhu skin tones are too dark, so I have a couple random ones from micheals I use for that and then use the ohuhu for shading. I don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I wasn’t kidding! 😂 I figured they can choose the severity though, I don’t want to injure somebody charrie even if they deserve it.
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse
Lol so I finally got around to a drawing of Everly and Kaine!
I changed there last name to Fairchild since, but now you guys know what…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
XDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedom-writer76 @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @anyone-else-nearby
Kaine
“Everly I’ll be back! I’m going to try to find a way in.”
“Ok! Don’t worry about me too much!” Everly’s muffled voice travels up from below the large trapdoor.
Kaine swings on his backpack and runs down the hall. He glances to the side, taking note of the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ohoh this sounds interesting
Who is Dietrich and are you ok with my boi Kaine shooting him with a bow 😂
I have some schoolwork to do so I’ll be back to check on the situation later 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
LOLLL
The monopoly 😂😂🤣
That’s hilarious
November throwing the money, Grimm to n jail, and nyx with the sunglasses.
So funny.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
HEheHhehEHehe
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sadly I don’t have much old writing! I have some from 8th grade that was pretty funny, but lol I just put it in storage!! why?!!
Lol your story is so funny 😂 Stole some kids boat and had to write an apology letter?! 😂🤣
Well I’ll do my best to put a description of it here because I won’t be able to find it. I don’t consider this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I haven’t read much variety of comics, mostly about 14 manga all from the same series 😂
I consider that series to be my comfort books.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
*Stifles villainous laughter*
“Excuse me. I thought I was going to sneeze.”
“Perhaps I enjoy it a bit.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
How do you do it?! 😀
Well because that’s a fairly vague question, I guess I have liberty to rant an entire paragraph!
😀 (hope u don’t mind 😂)
I have a written version just like a novel, with descriptions and dialogue, and so I use that as a reference. I’ve read a few graphic novels in the past, so that’s definitely where…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! That sounds like an interesting teacher 😂 out of his pockets? Like how?!
I’m glad it adds to Layson’s character, I didn’t want it to seem like I didn’t understand how much you have to bring backpacking, I do, I just refuse to draw a clunky backpack 😂 It needs to be aesthetic.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
