@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I finally read chapters 3 and 4! I’m sensing a Keiryn redemption arc…
🤐
Also, the Tauren drawing is adorable!💕
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Idk why I keep on forgetting this! Everytime I upload a chapter of my WIP here, I forget to attach the music that goes with my it!
That’s “start over” by Royal Tailor. I assume some of you guys…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly enter a large room, with the rest of the group waiting. Kaine sits down against the wall, watching the conversations and reunions occur.
Anyone have ideas for what should happen next?
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Gosh, I forgot to tag you *facepalms* Sorry!
glances around nervously to make sure @lightoverdarkness6 and @whoeverelselovesadmiresRiker are not listening*
Wait, *gasp* I just tagged them!
Oh yes, here i come!!
WHAT did you say about RIKER!?!? XDD Just Kidding :).
Yeah, he probably was a good villain! Yes @freedomwriter76, So glad…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
“Careful,” he joked, “You’ll make my girl jealous.” (I’m not yet at this point in my WIP, but I want it now 😋)
XD that was funny.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello again, amazing, talented people!!!
Aww hello, sweet friend!
Unfortunately I got sick on Monday so I haven’t been on here since, but I’m finally starting to feel better!
I’m glad you’re feeling better!! I’m actually sick right now too! 🙁
I couldn’t believe how this topic blew up! 😀 I went back and read everybody’s posts and wow- you guy…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Glad you liked it! yeah he played the guitar in the earlier stages of my book, not sure if he still does.
And yeah… poor Kieryn😥
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes…yes, we are. XD
I think we’ve said ‘Yes’ about 5 times each…XDD
*does a dramatic bow, almost falling on my face* Why, thank you! XD
*jumps up from my chair, clapping, but then slips and actually does fall on my face* You’re welcome!! We’re such great performers XDXDXD
That fanfic has come a lot further than I ever ex…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I won’t say I’m speechless because, well, I’m speaking/typing :D, but those last two chapters were
so
so
good.
Thank you!! You all are too nice. 😃
I love Tauren’s flashbacks!! And the hint of the civil war and the real world is so perfect! The last part about Keiryn makes me understand more about him and what he’s going through.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
NOW I FEEL SO CONFLICTED ABOUT KEIRYN!!!!! XD
BE CONFLICTED 😂
LIKE….UGHHHHH!!!! NOW I’M CONFUZZLED!!! XD
But I love the chapter! I love Tauren and Lesli so much!!! Okay, maybe Tauren more…XD
Lol yeah. I think it comes through in my writing who my favorite is 😂
But, I have reasons.
1. Tauren was my first serious OC!
2.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Chapter 5 I think?
@felicity @starofthenorth @arien @theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyoneelse!
Random art of Tauren: he is probably like 8 here? idk. I dunno if he still plays guitar 😂
Tauren walks out the door with purpose, having chosen to wear a sweater with his overalls instead of his work…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofhtenorth
Lol that was hilarious! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yes, it’s a fun topic. Glad you are feeling better!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok Ok I didnt cry… 🤣 but like I could feel the water in the back of my eyes a little.
That was so sad!
The ending scene was really sweet. love this!
I feel like Wolfgang’s happy soul needs to be protected 😂.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
You are soooo welcome!!! <333
🙂
Yeah…we’ve always been writing for longer than we realize, lol. XD
That is very true XD.
Ohhhh, girl, you and me both. You and me both. XD
YES!! XDD
I LOVE your little comic strip!! So CUTE!!! 🙂 How old were you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Girl…that is such a cute story. XDXDXDXD
Aww, Thank you!! XD
I haven’t been writing since I was that young, but I probably started when I was, oh…7 or 8? It’s been a while…but I’ve only taken it seriously the past 3-4 years or so. XD And I’ve only really drastically improved the past year, so…yea…xD
That’s so cool!! So actuall…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with that! Do whatever you need to do :).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Um… good for you? 🤨😂
Yeah… 🤨
Ooh… these friends… 😬
Yeah… 🤨
I loved the chapter! And I don’t like those friends 😒 But I love Lesli and Tauren! I’ve got mixed feelings about Keiryn
LOL exactly how I wanted you guys to feel 🤣.
😍 Tauren’s here!! maybe 🙂
Yeah…🤨
(Yeah…🤨 is my new way of saying HMMMM 🤐&#x…
- Load More
