@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Glad to have you here! 😃
Dogs are great (I’m allergic though)! I wanted to play volleyball for awhile, lol never did though. I still watch games rarely though (only sport I can watch without being clueless 😂) Violin sounds like fun, my sister used to play.
I’m MineralizedxWritings around here, I’m currently doing online…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi, everybody!! I’m Esther. I’m a homeschooled, volleyball playing, violin squeaking, dog obsessed, middle schooling, God loving, amateur writer!! I’ve kinda been haunting the forum for a while waiting and waiting until I turned thirteen… so here I am!! I’m so glad to finally be here and can’t wait to meet you all!! 😄❤️
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedonwriter76
Well then…XD
oOpS
Alright…alright…it’s okay…I shared it…that’s my own doing…but don’t tell anyone…XD
Lol don’t worry, I wouldn’t.
🤐
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, about Riker… perhaps I have done some snooping around the spoiler forum 😂 I shouldn’t have lol but I know some things now 🤣
I don’t know everything though. It was only a brief snooping.
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely beautiful. <333
It is ❤️❤️. I couldn’t believe it when I read that. That grandfather must be very strong in the spirit of righteousness.
My vision just got blurry for a minute…
Yes. Totally get you girl. And after that absolute amazing, precious, testimony of the grandfather, you see the picture of a very cute sweet lit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly watch as part of the group splits off.
“I didn’t really want to do that… but we do need food.” Kaine says, watching them walk out the door.
“Julius you can stay here with us.” Everly says, turning to face him.
He doesn’t seem like he need an ounce…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow, what a sweet but sad story. I’m glad God is guiding him through this. Again, thanks for sharing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, he seems sweet 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on who the other people are, but generally she’s like a little ball of energy 😂 (oh and she loves flowers)
Yeah! Min is fine, Mineralizedwritings is kinda long to type lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @felicity @Wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
So, my mom just showed me this…and it is mind-blowingly sincere and just amazing. The grandfather of the girl that was murdered, he wrote this. And needless to say, I believe our prayers are helping and being answered :O 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I work in the church nursery, and that is very true. One time this kid was playing with some trucks and little people figurines, and he made a truck roll over one of the people. I said, “Oh no, is he okay?” And the boy said, “He died, but the firetruck will come rescue him.” At least I think that’s what he said. Two-year-…
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Amen sister! Thank you for willingly sharing the request with us!
You’re so welcome! Thank you for praying for them 🙏.
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for tagging me. I will be praying! May God give that family peace, comfort, and hope in the days to come. <333
You are so welcome!! Thank you for praying. 😊 Yes, A…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Could you perhaps draw my oc Maylee? 🙂
She’s 3 1/2 years old, has black hair and Asian features. Honestly any hair length is fine, I haven’t figured that out myself 😂. She has dark brown eyes. I think she’s like 38 inches tall?
Her hair is braided sometimes too, but that’s not necessary to include.
And if you want to include it she…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for tagging me!
I will definitely pray for them.
You’re so welcome! Thank you for caring.
Oh my word…oh that is so horrible.
Yes it is. I sometimes want to just go collapse on my bed and sob for all of the horrible, horrible, things that this world is capable of. But we have Hope. Hope in our Savior, J…[Read more]
- Load More
