@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yes. You’re not wrong. I suppose it just depends how often it’s used.
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
*nods head slightly* You as well. 😁 (You’re a throne warden, am I right?)
It did. It should get better, though… I hope 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much for the feedback! Super helpful! I’ve noticed that I do need to work on dialogue and character interaction more.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry about it!
I’ve been busy 😏
The emoji has me intrigued 🤨
Busy writing?
I love Tauren and Lesli, they’re adorable! 😂
I loved the chapter! More talk of the outside and Tauren and Lesli being the best! 😍
Yay! Glad you think so! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that was really interesting! I like your descriptions of the kids in their homes, I really get a feel for the tone of interaction.
Here’s a couple suggestions:
Ev sighed. “I wish I was good at something like you.”
“You are! Plenty of things. You are definitely a problem-solver.”
“I can’t solve all problems.”
I’m a present ten…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey!!
I LOVE WFS!!!
I would be a High Queen! 👑 And I think my older bro would make a great Throne Warden. My younger siblings wouldn’t quite fit their titles. Lol
I have watched the first episode and it is pretty good! It maybe could’ve been better, but I think it’s worth the watch. Can’t wait for the next one(s)!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Gotcha 😉 I probably need more critique on my work anyway. I’ve only read it to a few of my cousins and my two younger siblings, so it’s always nice to get some critique that isn’t all positive bc it grows me as a writer and just as a person, tbh. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I love your new tag. Amen! It reminds me of this quote from The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson.
Thank you! A wise friend said that once.
“We face the enemy with steady hearts, for Dawn has conquered Dark since the Maker spoke the world. The night is deep, but light runs deeper.”
I LOVE that quote!! The Florid Sword said that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
By the way, if you guys think anyone else would want to read it, please tag them. I may have forgotten some people 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Now for the first 2 chapters!!!
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed the canvas with the paint. She smiled. Perfect. She placed her painting supplies to the side and admired the flowers.
Pink roses… her favorite. They reminded her of hope. She peeked out the win…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther started the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who-is-interested-in-my-story-or-I-forgot-to-tag
Hey, everybody!! So, on this thread, I’ll be sharing my dystopian WIP. I would like some critique, but don’t feel obligated. So, since this is only a first draft, there may be typos, and keep in mind, I change things as…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all: Hi!! Don’t think I’ve met you yet. 😀
And to answer your question. I don’t think I can write out of order. Like, it would mess with me. There are always scenes that I’m really excited to write and I replay them in my head, but I just keep writing until I get to it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that!! My favorite characters from LotR are Sam, Legolas, and Aragorn.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I actually plan to start a thread today where I’ll share chapters of my WIP!
-
Light and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Did you draw your profile pic?
Hey! (Gotcha 😉)
Hi!! I used to be really bad at volleyball, but I’ve gotten better! It just takes time and practice 😄 This year was my second year playing, but I’ve learned a lot.
1. I’ve done lots of different writing, even though some of those projects weren…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Those are neat!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
So cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh no 😟 and it says goodbye?
I can make guesses, lol I won’t out them here for everyone to see though 😂
- Load More
