@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry about that! You’ll figure it out 😉
What is your idea for your new wip? And if you want to revive the other one, I’d be happy to provide some ideas for your plot issues! I would recommend trying to follow a plan, I’ve looked at both save the cat and the hero’s journey, my first book roughly follows the first one, and my…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Hi!! Ooof we’re talking about WIP’s? Well…I’m doing awful!! 😅 I realized the book I was writing was a complete flop, no themes, not much of a character arc, and there was some stuff I just threw in there that made no sense. Sooo I started on a new book! Or new idea, anyway. And I’v…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah yeah, I see the conversation about things in your story scaring us 🤣 that happens to me aloooot. I’m just now working on pulling Kaine and Everly out of the castle, because something weird happened where I realized Kaine’s character arc is just like something I deal with… and it resembled so closely it kinda scared me… and I didn’t know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah yes, the flower. 😂
Complete change of story trajectory. I decided at some point that my story felt dead, perhaps because my second main conflict was Tauren getting infected by a plant that was a artifact of the biological warfare that occurred at the surface, he’d start to go blind and, idk I just didn’t like it at some…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Especially considering the foliage there….
Not sure exactly what you mean… perhaps I am unlearned in my writing terms lol. I mean, I had to look up what wip meant at some point…
I’m glad you like it! 😁
Haha, I love leaving readers in the dark the most. 😀
hehe
Oh and glad you like the art! Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay! 😁 glad you like it! and yeah 😥 a little sad, but they got over it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
Lol I do! I actually roast her quite alot, because well, the kind of guys she likes are really roast-able. So I tease her alot. 😂 One of her friends called me “Da roast queen” 🤣.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh! You have a lot of my favorites on there! I love fk&k, and I listen to “truth be told” on a regular bases if I’m drawing or something. And I listen to Danny Gokey too! Not alot, but I like some of his stuff.
“Love me like I am” is a favorite of mine. It’s got such a great message!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m finally caught up!
Ev grabbed her hand a put on a faux serious face. “Hey, look at me. You can’t always be perfect, so don’t try to. And remember, I’m always here… all right?”
Lol that’s just the cutest scene ever. Like seriously, they are adorable. I gotta say, I love your charries so much! I’m going to be so sad if you do some…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag you above! ^^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h (really sorry if you weren’t a part of this, I’m forgetting who I was talking too)
I talked to my sister the other day, and she had been reading a lot of wingfeather stream comments, and told me some really interesting stuff.
Ok so wingfeather saga replied to a comment about not sticking to the books, and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
IKR!? Lol 😂.
Haha! Yeah, me and one of my best friends rant about our books all the time 😂. I love spending he night over at my grandparents house! We’ve lived at their house before, right before we bought our house. It was fun! Y…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww! I love that!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Aww love the drawing!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure that is Chris Hemsworth 😂 dressed up for a movie probably lol
Lol! I think you’re right 😁
Also… ALBERT’S BROTHER IS SO CUTE HE BETTER FORGIVE HIM 🤣
🤣 You may be right on that too… 🤣
I have a problem 😂
Don’t we all?? 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!!
Yeah. I’m a big fan of Leanna Crawford. She’s a newer artist. She specifically writes songs for teenage girls, but a lot of them can be applied to anybody.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not entirely sure what happens to Lukas. 😂 I’m a plantser, so I have a plot, but it morphs as I write.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, I’m really glad that you’re enjoying the story, bc that’s really encouraging!! 😊
- Load More
