@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I get that! I never wright swearing at all.
Same actually, I became more talorant to it with time. I guess it’s a exposure thing, not that that’s good. I left public school in 6th grade, right when it was starting to get bad. It’s like kids discover it exists at some age. I still would not feel good about writing it though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh great question!
There’s a couple unique things in my story, although not exactly fantasy: (sorry I’m forgetting what the original question is, I think it’s lost in the forum 😂)
I have these giant forests that have grown over old stuff, collapsed skyscrapers, old equipment, and the like. They have these big twisting roots and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c
I just finished book 3! Bonnifer’s being a traiter was sooo unexpected 😆 I was kinda shocked.
Artham calling the florids swords thing a “costume” really cracked me up.
I kinda liked book 2 better than 3! Just asking, how good is book 4? I’ll read it eventually, but I’m just wondering.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
😊 I love reading your writing actually so please do tag me!!
Oh ok! I will! 😀
u can always ask about anything u want to know about my stories and I can share without getting into the things you don’t like! 😊
That would be great!
Perhaps I could ask then…
How do you plan a romance? I’ve never done one before (I see you might ha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I will pray for you! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVELOVELOVE cheering you on! It’s the best for when you’re down.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Same actually! When people reach that level of insanity, I becomes too hard for me.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for your reply! I used to read your writing a bit in the spoiler forum, and I can say it is extremely good! I hope you go places with it, because your writing style is amazing. I wish I could read your writing, frankly I realized at some point I can’t. Probably why I don’t tag you on my own story, I’ve always felt story…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, good tips(ideas! Thank you! I only saw a few things, bc I’m brushing my little brother’s teeth for bed 😂. I’m I’ll finish reading it tomorrow 😊. Thank you again!!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, I won’t be able to RP til later tomorrow afternoon. I’m going to the Nutcracker play tomorrow morning!! Talk to y’all later 😊! Good night!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @any-one-else
Sooo, my plot hole!! Yay! *Grins nervously*
So, in my new book, There’s two siblings. 13 year old Asher and 16 year old Iris. The story opens with them living at a foster home/orphanage/something like that. And they hate it. Especially Asher. Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thats great!! Love it! I’m so glad we could help 😊.
I think I’ve heard of that one. It sounds good! My favorite is Burn the Ships or Fight on Fighter. 😊
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish my WIP had a name…)
Questions?? Comments?? I’m not sure how to begin ranting, but when I do, I can go on… and on… and on… (But that’s what ranting is… so that was redundant XD)
I LOVE that mood board!! What ar…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! yeah, I didn’t realize that. Thanks for sharing 😊!! Yeah, I’m excited too!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My mom helped me pick it out. She’s awesome.
I found it! It looks really good! I’m gonna go find my amazon gift card…
You’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
More chapters!!
Chapter 11
Everton tried to slow his breathing. Asher yanked his arm and pulled him close. “Why did you do that?” He hissed in his ear. Ev shrugged him off. “He shouldn’t have said that about us,” he mumbled.
Asher grinded his teeth and shook his head. “You have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love them!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!
1. On this one are you asking which one I prefer, or what my favorite one is?? Idk which one I prefer 😅 But my favorites would be the 2019(I think the year is right) Little Women and I Heard The Bells. Oh, and Lost in Space is probably my favorite TV show. (The newer one)
2. Paperbacks. Why? Just bc. 😁
3. Fantasy. I’ve a…[Read more]
- Load More
