@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
no but give my girl a bit of slack because she is thinking “awww that was so sweet whoever it is is Soooo lucky!!!” and she doesn’t know it’s her XD
Awww, lol!
also u can have ur charries react if u like and I can ask one of ur charries a truth or dare (FINALLY GET TO ASK MATTHEW MAYBE?! XD)
Oh, for sure!! Sometime after you ask…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was actually watching Back to the Future last night. Lol Which is the only reason I picked that. Alec seems like the kind of person who would like that song.
Lolol!! Haha, that was a fun one. I like Alec!
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
Oh, I loath sar…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Maglev! That’s what it was called XD that pic is aesthetic! You should have a mood-board for Milo!
Oh and can’t wait to see what happens next. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
O.M.G. THAT WAS JUST THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!! AND ARA DOESN’T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!!!! 😭😭😭😍🥰😍🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“We’re just here.” Lesli says. “What do you friends look like? Maybe we can help you find them!”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It looks awesome! I love the purple hues! That pic with the mix board is really cool too. And the subtle reference with the tram seats to the… oh goodness… I’m forgetting things…lol I can’t remember the name of the transportation in your wip XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin
Ok I actually feel really bad for poor November 😭🤣
“PASS!”
“You meanie!!”Layson says childishly. “The poor kids going to die of embarrassment!”
“Oh.” Lesli tries to sound sympathetic, but her smile turns to a smirk instead.”I see you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @ lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
“Are you two siblings or dating or-“ Carter says. Lesli looks up.
“Ah, sorry. You don’t have to answer that… Do you guys wanna keep going…?” He gestures down the hall.
“Oh! No, we’re childhood friends.” Lesli pats him on the head like a beloved pet.
Tauren’s face contorts with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yw! And thanks for reading! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Glad you thought it was fun to read! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@bookandbeakers
I sent you a google docs access request, it wouldn’t let me in. Can’t wait to read it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
Were glad to have you back! My sister is on Story Embers! Mind if I ask, what’s a ydubber? I see it all over the place, but can never find a definition on google XD
A couple…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @orielle21 @keilah-h @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @folith-feolin @sarafini @everyone
Hey, guys!!
Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be active until Sunday. I’m going to a youth retreat!! Please still tag me in wha…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Audra!! I love your name!!
(Yes!! I’m the third post so nobody has asked many questions yet!)
I’m Esther, a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I have written the first draft in a fantasy duology that I call the Refined Duology. My current WIP is a dys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This looks like so much fun!!
Did you generate those using a website or something??
I’m not entirely sure how it works. 😅😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
From their long playlists, I can tell you love your charries! 😉
I posted the Spotify link to my character playlists but idk if everyone can see that. I’ll probably actually post them sometime soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if you’re working off an Android or iPhone, (or even a computer), but for me, when I press the picture icon, I can choose a file. So maybe if you put the doc in a file, then you can post it.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s all good!!
Thanks for the tips! I think I will need to add some things in along the lines of the big differences and small differences in the second draft.
- Load More

Have fun!
Awesome!! That sounds so fun! Okay, see you later!! 🙂
We’ll miss you! Hope you enjoy the retreat!
Cool! Have fun!