@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
OH MY GOSH THOSE STORIES ARE SO GOOD!! UGHHHH!!!
Omg!!! I kinda knew it was gonna be Adoulphus, but I was still surprised and so happy!!! That’s so sweet!! Dietrich and Adoulphus both get redemption arcs?! I love that <3 <3.
You have shattered my heart. Completely. I don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
I finally have a name for my trilogy!!
The Endoxos Trilogy. Book one is titled: The Insiders. I already love the title!! What do you all think?
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
“He said this, signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. When He had said this, He said to him, “Follow Me.” Peter turned and saw following them the disciple whom Jesus loved, who also leaned against His bosom at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?” When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond right away!! When I get the chance I will definitely read it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Who’s General Donovan in the first place? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Loki is THE BEST!!!
I didn’t cry in any of the Marvel movies. XD I’m so unemotional when it comes to stories! XD I’ve only almost cried reading/watching Little Women, reading Lad: A Dog, Marley and Me, Wingfeather Saga, and watching Where the Red Fern Grows. And on those I didn’t actually shed tears, but I came close.
I pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait to read all this!! When I get the time to sit down and read it all, I definitely will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
Guys, this looks AWESOME!!! The worldbuilding is super complex and just really awesome!! And ideas for “prequels” are almost endless!
Even though I don’t prefer sci-if, the Kharvian Anthology looks amazing and I would definitely read it if you ever choose to share!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok… I’ve seen a bit of Aramis is the Fantasy/Modern School AU and… I have to admit… he is a really good villain/antagonist!!! Like, he annoys me A LOT; but such a good villain!!
Some villains are just so cool!!
Loki anyone??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s ok! No need to apologize, I figured that it might be a little more than I wanted to read and wasn’t actually going to. Thanks for being considerate!
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
But… I would request a little change 😅 I came up with a title last night in bed. XD I would still want it to have Endoxos Trilogy Book One, but the title for book one is The Insiders.
I really like how it looks!!! But maybe something without flames, cuz I’m not sure if that is quite the aesthetic. Mayb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh villain pax would make me so sad 😥
I really love that, that Ara and her friends rescue him, it’s sooo sweet!! I do feel for Aramis though.
( cool names for them too btw)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah.. a reverse Paxton, that is powerful! I love having contrasting characters like that. Is there a particular reason Pax is able to prevent himself from becoming bitter?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
I think we are waiting for freedoms charries right? Idk maybe I’m getting lost in here XD
I’m half on… I should be doing school… but I’m back and forth XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It’s sad, but not everyone should be redeemed. I think a lot of people who have been manipulated in the past choose to not notice it and make changes because they don’t want to admit they were wrong to listen to bad advice, y’know like a pride thing. Anyways, he seems like a great character!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok the not crying thing is like my oc Keiryn though 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
NOOOOO
YOU DID NOT
DOES HE HAVE A REDEMPTION ARC? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
😭😭😭
HE’S BEEN SO MANIPULATED
NOOOO
AND HIS POOR FAILED FRIENDSHIP WITH THE DRYAD
OK NOW I REALLY DON’T LIKE THE MOM!!!
AND HE HAS NO GOOD ROLE MODELS?
😭😭😭😭😭
Ok honestly though, that is an amazing start to a character arc. Even if it is a negative one,…[Read more]
- Load More
