@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, 0k! Are y0y homeschooled? That’s pretty cool to get to do that for a senoir project!
Here’s some random ideas:
- Maybe there spaceship connects to something underground, and if so, piosonious gas from underground is a concern?
- What jobs do the other aliens have? Maybe there freelance wok is considered a low job, or kinda savage ect. making…
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
(great minds think alike, eh?)
Totally. 😉
Thank you so much for all that info!!!
Of course! I’m glad it helped, if even just a little bit. 🙂
…
I am going to be referring to this info in the future…
XD
Even though you weren’t replying to me, it is going super helpful for me in the future!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Cool ideas you have so far!! If I come up with any, I’ll share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can go ahead and write an RP if you’d like. You could like end it with maybe them running into somebody or just finding a couple people in a room; then I’ll pick up from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh… All of them!! I think Godly has all 8 of her MCs in the castle atm
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, and @wilder-w has published as well.
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question! I don’t think I know anymore than you, but I do know that you are on the right track (concerning how each type of publishing works)
Indy (self) publishing may be easier (I think indie and self are the same), but I do not know from experience. For example, I may try that route if traditional publishing doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol the snatching the character one 😂 @godlyfantasy12 stole Kaine awhile back, still waiting. -_-
And the cinnamon roll one XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
rofl!!! Those are absolutely hilarious!! …and soo true… XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can totally add some characters in!
If you want, I can add some of my other charries so they can join up with yours. Does that work?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
0. We met each other a few days ago, during a Crazy Writing Week that is currently going on. It was @godlyfantasy12 who actually told me about Kingdom Pen.
So cool! I briefly considered doing CWW, but then I was like: no, my schedule is already full. Lol. I write in the afternoon, and that is when lots of the extracurricular…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Me too! Lol!
I’m a plantser, so I do have some things plotted, but most of it just plays out itself. For example, after they went to the prison, most of what happened afterwards wasn’t really in my outline. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy @princesachronicle22
Sorry it took me so long to reply!
Anyway. Princesa, do you want to RP next. My charries are just kinda standing around waiting for Uvah to do something. XD
And, Godly, I don’t mind your using Aloth. 😉 You wrote him perfectly!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! This will be interesting! Looking forwards to seeing how that developers, and can’t wait or Ev to open up. Seems like that will be a moment for them.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah, your new pfp is so cool! Is that one of your oc’s?
-
Esther and
LandriC are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
YOU CATCH LIZARDS TOO!??!?!? (Haha, okay, sorry for yelling.)
That has been literally all I do when I’m outside ever since I was 5. I’m a professional lizard catcher XD. I actually caught a green anole this past summer and named her Lizzie. I tried to catch a male so I could release them at our woodpile, and have a little community of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! I do want critique! 🙂
You are so good at the subtle romance between Ev and Ami, it’s really cute!!
Thx!! I love writing it!
I kinda get what you are trying to portray here, but that could be taken pretty badly by some. My personal opinion is that Ev would have a responsibility to both forgive and protect himself from f…
- Load More
