@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Literally no idea why I started that off with “thanks” 🤦🏻♀️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance.
Sorry to here that!
Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
Yeah! 🙂 I’ll pray for you!
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah! It’s a good one.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance. Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s great! 😂
I feel like I haven’t seen you around in a while, how are you doing?
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @katthewriter @esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise
Haha, these are great! Here’s one I found.

XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for sharing. We definitely need to hear that more. That’s so true. Thank you again 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s totally fine girl!! No pressure! Everyone’s still adjusting to the new year, new schedule, and school. Take as long as you need :).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your fine! I haven’t been much either, we just assume my characters are quietly walking in the background at all times if I can’t rp then XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
That was really good!!!
I really enjoyed reading it and it was really sweet!
The friendship subplot did work! And I could definitely get a feel of the MC. And like a few of the others said, I would want to know what Amanda looks like, but that’s hard to do in first person, so I get it. (That was a bad run-on sentence. X…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
This is something that I shared with my friends on YouVersion a little while ago and I wanted to share it with my friends here on KP! 😄 This isn’t totally all about writing, but an analogy that is related to writing and can apply to one’s day to day life. 🙂
We writers tend to put the characters that we love, through the most pain. Besides mak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@c-j @charityanne @landric @freedomdreamer
Hey!! I just wanted to let you know that I created this topic recently to post encouragement whenever! Whether that be in the form of Bible verses, quotes, or something that you just want to share! (That’s related to writing, of course 🙂 )
I’ve been mainly posting on here, but anyone can! 😄
Just wan…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
If I get the chance, I will read it!!
I have other things to do and I promised to read other Keepers’ WIPs. But when i find the time to I will! I just may not get to it soon. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22
MATTHEW!!!!! *Tries to crawl through the computer to get into the castle and comfort him*
Ikr!? My sweet boy 😭😭😭 Aww, he would probably love that. That is, after getting over the shock of seeing you pop up out of nowhere 😅. Lol!! Yep, these darn devices. *Shakes fist at computer*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Matthew
After introducing everyone to the three new comers, the now fairly large group of old and new friends started to converse and laugh along with each other as we walked, sharing stories from previous adventures in the castle.
I furrowed my brow in surprise that a few of my f…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Tauren walks with the others into a dark room. Turning back towards Lesli, paused at the door, he shrugs. She eyes the room warily but follows the others. Large paintings stand on the walls, with portraits of various people.
“Ah!” Tauren jerks back, finding himself staring into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h
“I’m Dante, the short one is Ellie, this one here’s Serin, that’s Layson and his kid, and the grumpy raincloud trying to leave is Corvina.” the one-eyed one explained.
Layson stifles a laugh at the term, ‘grumpy raincloud.
“I see.” Allen says.
“What species are you?” he asked. “You resemble my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad you like them! yeah… what happens to Layson… You might never find out XD As the plot gets more finished I want to have less and less of it out on the internet, in case I get published.
I believe it was already said, I didn’t emphasize it a lot though. Just some foreshadowing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yup! I’m pretty proud of that plot twist XD
Yeah, on one post the italicizing wasn’t working, so you had to pay extra attention to the flow to separate the narration from the thoughts.
Good question! I haven’t put much thought into it because I have quite a few mc’s, so I might never get around to developing that. Owen is not a…[Read more]
- Load More
