@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Interesting idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @esther-c @freedomwriter76
As some of you may know, I love embarrassing Layson. So I was going to make a super cringy comic of him which I probobly never will get around to making, but I drew all the expressions I wanted to use XD I’d say a lot of them are a little anime inspired (the blue on the top of thee face,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yeah, I don’t like bleeding either. I went with some budget ohuhu markers, I like them, but they are too juicy and bleed at the edges. So like blue next to orange makes a brown line 😫 it’s a little painful XD And yeah pencils are great! You mean colored or graphite? I used to do graphite pencil art when I was younger, but now I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-wise @princesachronicle22
Woah we’re having an art supply conversation!!! (don’t mind me joining you guys)
when you guys say comic book markers do you mean alcohol markers? Idk if that’s the same thing or not 🤣 I really like alhcohol markers (my poor pencils have been neglected lately XD) they smell so bad though! Lol like sometimes…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I tend to think of villains as less likely to be redeemed too. I mean I’ve only get one villain in my story, and he’s basically got a negative character arc into becoming a villain. Whereas my antagonist just needs to learn more about life/mature. I agree with historian’s thought that antagonists can be good,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha!! Yeah, he’s just too lovable. <3<3
Yeah!! XDXD I like your girls too, it’s just…well, the guys always are my favorites 😁🤣
Haha, yes, totally!! I’m trying so hard to stay on track with ONE book at a time, but I’m afraid that I might be failing…miserably XD.
-
Light replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!
Ooh! That sounds very interesting and spooky. Usually, I don’t really read thrillers, but if I did I would definitely read that. It sounds really cool!
How long did it take you to come up with it?
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah! I didn’t think about that, heh. Good point! I’m in Central time. What are you in?
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That is a great idea!! The only thing is that a lot of us are in different time zones :(. But maybe we could figure that out idk
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, same. I’ll probably be able to do a few every now and then!
Hmmm. That’s a really good question. Here’s a few ideas! Feel free to pick and choose any or none.
- One like The Titanic, and they’re trying to find a way to save everyone before the ship sinks.
- One where your characters meet characters from a movie or book…
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, okay! This sounds pretty cool. I probably won’t rp myself, but maybe Lyla or Iris..Those two are most like me (out of the girls, anyway. 😉 And I’ve been trying to develop Dylan and my villain (haha, that rhymes!) too so I might throw in one of them.
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either! Probably if I had to choose it would be Feather. I haven’t heard much about her. But I’m good with either one!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES
That happens to me way too often. And I know I can prevent it… I just don’t…
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Gotcha! 😉
I may not be active on this RP either. Though I’ll still stick around in the Character Castle!!
- Load More
