@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Me over here anxiously waiting to see if you make a board for Aramis….XDOooh!! I’ve heard you talk about Ridley before…he’s got something to do with Jocelyn and Nyx, right?
Me and my family sometimes listen to Skillet!! We actually went to a concert of theirs one time with one of our friends. So I know that song!
I guess…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know that anime character either, but lol he’s so cute XD Love the moodboard! Poor Ridley, sounds like he goes through it ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WOW!! Love the idea, it’s super cool! I would totally read that. I have really hard time keeping all of your charries straight, are those three ones I might already know/have I read any of there story before? Also, just realized you wright mostly guys 😂 I’m the same way, I only have two girl mc’s in my entire series lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh ok! That atcually sounds really good. Ok, not Lukas. He’s too innocent XD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a character that is a Jesus-figure in a book, I wouldn’t do it, but idk exactly what you meant by…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Let’s out a relieved sigh* Oh good! XDXD I mean, not ‘good’, I’m not that terrible XD. I mean, good that it’s not Ami or Ev…wait, you almost did what?! NO!! You can not kill Lukas!! He is precious <3<3 😭! Oh okay good.
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!I’m going to go read the chapters I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ok…
First of all, to give you peace of mind:
It is NOT Ev. Or Ami. They will be safe.
…
for now
XD
Now… the one who will die…
Malyk
I know this isn’t heart-wrenching, but it will play a really big role in his and Ev’s redemption arc. I know it sounds horri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can add lore dumps if you plan to add characters if you think it’s needed. That’s totally fine.
As for rules… Just follow the KP guidelines!
If you end up adding a character that has a flashback, add a content warning if you think it’s needed.
That’s pretty much it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keliah-h
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I like it! It almost has a watercolor feel to it!
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh…tell away!! I love spoilers lol. Oh gosh…please tell me it’s not Lukas, Ami, or Ev. Those are my favorites. Wait…or is it in your other book?
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @whalekeeper @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok…
So I know not all of you have read my WIP but… I really really want to give away a spoiler. I refuse to tell my siblings. I want them to wait for it. XD But I’ll let y’all know…
So… Would you like to know?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Fantastic topic idea!! (And an super creative name that beats all! XDXD)
Ooooh! So is that a story about some of your charries but young?? That’s awesome!!
Epic moodboards!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @charityanne (maybe @otherworldlyhistorian)
Is the Monday group going to start today?
(Just curious. I know it doesn’t really concern me. XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That is such a good drawing! The shading is very well done. Great job!! I bought a how-to-draw-realistic-people book at Hobby Lobby recently and I’m hoping to draw some of my characters.
Thanks so much! Those books really help, I recently went through one and It helped me draw people from behind.
You seem like you’re a natural at it!…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Haha, your characters look awesome!! I love Luca’s mischievous grin XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Hans!! They’re so young and precious and innocent…*Sobs heartbrokenly*
Oh yeah, it’s a good story to read when we want to cry 😭😭😭
You are so welcome!! Oh man, I can’t wait to read more!! Hmm, I was wondering who had said that when you had it as your signature.
“…We fought the war, brother…” Felix whisper…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh. My. Gosh. GIRL!!! *Sobbing*
I wondered why they were so awful to to Leo and the boys. Now I know 😭😭😭
Girl!! I need to read that!!! I LOVE it!!
(Ooh…Felix doesn’t look too bad…Frida got it good 😂🤣)
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronical22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Whoa you guys!! All of y’all’s art is just amazing 🤩🤩🤩!!
And YES about getting sooo excited when you get the right colors!! It just makes you so happy 😂!
(Min. How. Just how! How in the world did you draw that?! It’s so good!! And no! The lopsided eyes are perfect. They add to his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwndalf-the-wise
XD Barret wearing cats. YES. YES IT DOES. A day when you get the right colors is a day I don’t forget. XD On those days I go around grinning like a goofball, skipping around the house, and thank the Lord 1,000 times because THE ACCURACY. *squeals*
Lol yeah! That’s totally how it feels. Especially when it’s a new art supply t…[Read more]
- Load More
