@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
XD. For me, the more toppings the better. Lol!
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s in…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?
All kinds of stuff, character art mostly. I draw my own characters mostly (that’s a chibi of my oc Tauren in my pfp). I used to do a lot of manga fanart, and drew birds before that. What mediums do you like?
1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep, he’s a stepbrother. 😁
Oh ok that makes sense.
A little mean…but nowhere near as much as Frida and Felix or even Adolphus. 😅He’s kinda done it as a way to protect himself…😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭 AHHH
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL XD
Also…like, you like Tauren Wells, right? (I may be mistaken, tho…it may have been someone else😅) Anywhooo, I…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! I’ve heard of Inkscape but have never used it.
Sadly, I am not Australian. *sighs* I wish I was. XD I’m curious about your theory tho…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
WHAT YOU LIKE ALAN GRATZ TOOOOOO?!?!?!?! An Alan Gratz fan is hard to find! I love historical fiction and his books are amazing! Oof, my favorite is probably Allies or Ground Zero! What about you?
*high fives* Yessss! You should continue watching lego masters, Season 3 was amazingggg!
1. Favorite disciple… John or Simon Z. Do…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Helloooo! Nice to meet you! What sort of music do you like?
My blog, at the moment, is a bunch of randomnesses, but I’m hoping to gear it more toward specific subjects this year. My family does foster care so I’ve done a decent amount of posts about that! Oh myyy, well I hope I get to read the graham cracker story one day… *nods…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
YES! Homeschooled! *returns high five* Nice to meet you Esther! Your writing sounds amazing!
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hellooooo! Nice to meet youu! (You sound very wise btw ;), I have high expectations XD)
What medium do you use to draw your characters?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you!
1. I mostly play board games! But I enjoy card games, Catan, Ticket to Ride, Monopoly Deal, Scattergories, and trivia!
2. Plotting is a s l o w process for me. I start with a great background idea but then building everything up and having a good resolution is very difficult.
3. Mmm… well t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?
1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot outlining but at the moment it’s about a darkness that has overtaken a land once full of beauty and life. It’s slowly been ‘taking’ people, but their families do not where or why. After years of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @sarafini! Nice to meet you!
1/2. I haven’t written much besides blogging, but I’ve attempted a few dystopian and romance short stories! But fantasy is my go to. 😉
3. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot outlining but at the moment it’s about a darkness that has overtaken a land once full of beauty and life. It’s s…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Now @freedomwriter76…
1. So far, my favorite character is Tirion, my main character’s best friend. He’s similar in personality to Aragorn and Janner Wingfeather.
2. AH! Um… favorite authors… J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Alan Gratz, L.M. Montgomery and Andrew Peterson to name a few. Books… all of the books by those authors. XD
3. Favorite…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh wowwww! I wasn’t expecting all of this! 😂 Okay! First replying to @loopylin‘s question. My WIP is still undergoing basic outlining and plot ideas. But at the moment it’s about a darkness that has overtaken a land once full of beauty and life. It’s slowly been ‘taking’ people, but their families do not where or why. After years of everyone…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Emily!! You homeschool as well!! *slaps high five* That’s awesome!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is… well… all over the place! My WIP is ya dystopian. I started a fantasy duology a while ago, but that is being put on hold for a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol. Not quite what I was going for. 😉
As the trilogy progresses, the Orb and it’s purpose are explained more in detail.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, cool! XD Yeah, I can see the similarities to America…
Yeah…
I guess I’m kind of cheating by not coming up with a unique history to Aletheia, but it works anyway. Lol
Yep! Just Christianity. I didn’t want to do allegorical Christianity with this WIP cuz I tried it with another one and it didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds great!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU!!! You are sooo sweet!!! 💕💕💕
Your welcome!! 💛💛
🤐🤐🤐
Hmmm… curious what this is… I honestly don’t remember anything about him though… he’s a step brother, right? has he been mean in the past or just kinda grey?
*runs to go hide The Boys somewhere safe so no one can take them from me*…
- Load More
