@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, hello!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Jayna! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I dabble in all kinds of genres when it comes to my writing. My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have a put-aside-for-very-long-time fantasy duology and ideas for a contemporary n…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, I’ll go read that sometime.
Yeah, It’s not that bad thankfully. Thanks for the support! Love you all too! <3<3
I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a f…
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, so sorry!! I’ll try to get one in today. If I don’t, then you can go ahead and write the next part. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a friend, all of us here on KP would love to help ❤❤❤
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I just realized that I never responded to you yesterday 🤦. Sorry! The Dietrich scene got me 😭😭😂
You’re very welcome!!! 💕💕💕 Poor Matthew. 😭💕 But oh, I feel you about putting charries through so much…just look at Riker and The Boys…😭🥲😅😂💕
💖💖 Yeah…well, at least no one can tell which of our babies are our favorites …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay girl!! You do whatever you need to do 🙂 Yeah, I get that. I’ve been thinking about pulling Matthew and Lyla and entering Dylan and Asher or maybe Iris, bc they aren’t nearly as developed. Ooh, future versions of some of your charries?? Sounds awesome :D!!! Can’t wait to see who they are!
im thinking when…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Now you’re scaring me. XD
XDXD Godly can be pretty scary XD
IKR!?!?!?!?!?!? 😭💕😭
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕
You always seem to be able to figure out what I’m planning, lol. 😂😂😂
Lol, actually, my thought process looked a bit like this:
” alt=”” />

XDXD trying to make sure that it wasn’t going to be one of my favorites XDXD. It was only a wild…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @loopylin
Hello yall, I kinda need some help 😅
So I’m going to try to not share too much here, but let’s just say family life isn’t the greatest. It’s not like really really bad, but I’m kinda scared that it could get worse, and I won’t do the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ugh hate it when that happens! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOOOO YOU KILLED HIM!!! 😭😭😭 I was just starting to like Dietrich! But this is so good, and I can tell his arc is going to be amazing 😥 but that doesn’t stop me from being sad about it XD Taat was super sweet how he said ‘it’s what brothers do’. AHHHH so good so sad and so sweet all at once.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Go for it!
Tauren and Lesli told me they’d be more than happy to meet some new people XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re not the only one…
🫢🤐🤐
(One time I embarrassed myself badly by unintentionally almost giving it away to someone 🤦…won’t make that mistake again heh)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, that’s understandable, though. I remember tagging her a couple times as “theloopyone” 🤦♀️
XDXD y’all are hilarious
Yep! Oh the ones you couldn’t remember are Joshua and Camille. Yeah, I think we’re supposed to be looking in the door opposite to the creepy portrait hall for some food.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@easther-c
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenagers even in dire circumstances. Super cute… Ami can’t deny her crush forever… 😉 XD
Idk what you’re planning for the ending, but wow sounds like that’s coming up soon! What do you think the final word count will be…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Who let you loose with the emojis, BTW?
Lol she’s like that 😆
And we love her for it 😝😀
Hello and welcome!
That’s so cool you’re published! No idea what I wan to do with mine, lol. I want to be published somewhere, but it’s important to me to get to be the illustrator, so I might go with webtoon. If you know…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome to the Kingdom!! We’re excited to have you :)! Oh, that’s so cool that you and @freedomwriter76 know each other already!! Any friend of Freedom is a friend of mine :).
Ahh, I hate it when that happens! Actually, that just happened to me too!! This is the second time I’ve tried to welcome you, the first time it got…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think so. I guess whoever wants to can! I think I went last.
Haha, that’s okay! Everyone gets confused sometimes XDXD.
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Ami!! XDXD Ev!! He is hilarious.
Ev stood there, shocked at the impact. He slowly wiped the gooey chocolate off his face, the chocolate-smeared napkin not helping much. “Well… I didn’t expect you to feed it to me.”
XDXDXD
As they loaded up the bus, Ami smiled to herself. She was lucky to know Ev as her best friend. But that’…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HAHA yeah. 😅😭
- Load More
