@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronical22 @esther-c @any-one-else-who-cares
Okay, I finally made a moodboard for Iris!! Hope y’all like it! Oh, and the picture of little Iris and Asher was SOO perfect for them!! Like, it’s so precious and looks exactly like I imagine them when they were that little…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Allison!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I like to say my writing is all over the place! My WIP is dystopian ya, but I have ideas (almost all not written) for a contemporary novel, his-fic novel, a fantasy duology, and 2-5 biblical fiction works. X…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for the welcome and the questions! First off, yes snakes are cool and beautiful but i dont like to hold them at all. I like to play video games like “Portal”, “Halo” and many others. Minecraft is also pretty fun! I love to write about my charterers best friend, shes so happy and nice and talkative and interesting to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty! Sounds good!
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Am I supposed to RP next?? I can’t remember. XD
Sorry I haven’t RPed yet!! I will do it today. I promise! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Super cool you’ve been homeschooled and like it, I was homeschooled until grade 2. Also great to meet a fellow dystopian writer!!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy things. I dabble in animation from time to time too.
A couple questions as is customary here on kp:
1.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl! Appreciate it a lot!! 💕💕💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know it’s am important thing to consider. I have not had many interactions with well… many people at all in my life. I have a hard time writing girls because I haven’t known many personally (my sister has always been my closest friend, other than that I’ve had some shallow chit chat friendships but nothing really significant) I…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’m Allison and I love to write dystopian and mystery novels that are full of description and life-like characters, which can be a little challenging sometimes. I have been homeschooled since kindergarten and I love it! I am so excited to join Kingdom Pen, I think it’s awesome to find a Christian based writing group. Besides writing I love…[Read more]
-
Allison changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww It’s Steffie all grown up! Oh she has Polio 😢? I just had an image pop into my head of when she’s little and finds out when Dietrich dies 😭💔
Oh, I love Jason’s middle name! He sounds so sweet ❤.
AWWW Adoulphus and his babies!!!! And RIKER!!! And his babies ❤❤❤
Also! I’ve been thinking about adding Dylan and Asher to the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!! Here we go!
1. Favorite Bible character?
Queen Esther, of course. 😉 Besides the face that she has an epic name, I love reading her story because she trusted God so much and let Him use her in miraculous ways!
2. If you could visit any country in the world, which country would it be? And why?
I wish I could tour Europe,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! XD
Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
Of course!! Y’all have been a huge help! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Snakes are not cool. They’re vaguely interesting as long as I know they’re there, but a snake sneaking up on me is the opposite of cool.
😫
Lol I’m kidding. Not everyone has to like snakes XD
2. Alec Perry in Preacher on the Run was one of my favorite characters to write. He sort of wrote himself. If you love rough-edged lone…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
<333
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank girl!! That means a lot to me. God bless you too, and thanks for the bible verses, those are great ones.
You’re so welcome! I’m so glad. Love you girl ❤❤❤
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
So exciting! Wow, those are going to be some beefy 7 chapter XDXD That’s a lot of words to cram into the end! And yeah, it doesn’t have to be novel length. Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
.
I will totally be praying for you!!
Don’t forget that God is with you always. He will never leave you or forsake you. I know this is something you probably already know but remember that He is always in control. Everything that is happening to you right now, He knows. Nothing happens in this whole universe without H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Agh! This is the third time I’ve had to write this. Hopefully it works. 🤞
I’m glad you enjoyed it!!
Haha, Ami. It’s a bit obvious that you’re a little more than friends XDXD!
Lol! Ikr?!
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenag…
- Load More
