@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey!
Glad it’s the weekend too! Wooo Riker!!! 🥰🥰
Well not sure if being told I’m your dad not your friend put me in the greatest mood 😅 so yeah… at least my heart isn’t beating hard anymore XD Just idk… releived because it’s just one more sign I need to worry about myself and stop trying to fix stuff, but mixed emotions…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the questions! I like listening to pretty much every type of music. Favorite books are Anne of green gables and Harry Potter, but there always changing because I read so much! My dream career is to be a mom of 8. I think it would be so much fun to have a full house of kids and a huge family! Thanks again!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m…doing a lot better than this morning, honestly 😅. This morning was rough, but we got together and read scriptures and prayed as a family, and it’s been a lot better :). Thank you for asking ❤️❤️! How are you?
Oh my gosh, I read some of that book online one time…it is so sad but good😭😭😭 Haha, I’m re-reading a book too!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl!! Appreciate it a lot, I’ll need to come back this forum and go find all the verses suggested. <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I’ve heard of that book! I think it might be a common public school read. We read ‘night’ in English (grade 8 I think) it was really sad, but really gives you a feel of the place. It was about life at a concentration camp, following one mc and his dad.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
😁😁😁
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, that’s okay! I was doing things yesterday so I don’t know if I would’ve been able to RP anyway lol.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Yes, I loved making it. 🙂
Hi! Oh cool! Poetry and songs lyrics sound awesome! I’d love to read some!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Right?! It’s so perfect!
Aww thank you!! Yes she is haha. She is 16 years old ;).
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the questions! I have written and preformed in many of my own plays and just did a professional play in a real theater, it was “James and the giant peach” I was just part of the ensemble but it was really fun My book is called “One moon is enough” (I know it sounds cheesy but its the only name I got for it now and I migh…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I love all the mooses! We very rareley get mooses in our yard and I love them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much! <3<3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I love doing co-ops but were in the progress of moving cross country so we cant do any at the time. My book is called “One moon is enough” (I know it sounds cheesy but its the only name I got for it now ) Its about a teen girl named Shauna and the scientist and government launched another moon into space to bring more power to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! <3 It was really fun to make.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This RP will probably be short cuz I have to leave somewhere soon. 🙂
And can you remind me who’s joining up with my charries?
Skyler
Sky peeked around Destry, trying to see the group. They didn’t look dangerous at all. Destry’s posture relaxed.
Before Des could stop her, Sky marched forward and introduced herself. “Hi!”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6
I’m so sorry everyone!! I totally forgot about this yesterday!! 😭 😭
I need to set a reminder for myself. 😅
The Monday group can go ahead and RP this Monday if they’d like.
Again, so sor…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! It looks really good! <3
- Load More
