@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m not a big fan of books with to much cursing in them, I mean a little is OK.
Your making a board game?! Wow! How cool! Whats it about?
How do you publish a board game?😀 Ive never read anything by Brandon Sanderson, but ive heard a lot about him so Ill see if I can find anything by him -
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never read “Dune” yet, but looked it up and might give it a try! That is so cool how your planing a five book series, I just write one than see if anymore can be written off of it.
Also to everybody! Has anyone read all 3 of the little women series? One is “Little Women”, two is “Little men – I loooooved that one soo much! and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are welcome! <33
So glad our writing has impacted yours! I’ve experienced the same thing here.
I actually got the sentence tag “smiled faintly” from Godly’s writing lol
Aww yay! Let’s just all hug Asher now 😭😭
*Gives him hot coco*
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YESSS!!! Oh my gosh yess!!!
Really?! That’s awesome!!
XDXD
Now you can teach Sebastian!! (Actually he probably already he knows how XD)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww GIRL!!! That means soo much to me!!! Thank you so much!!! ❤🥲🥰❤🥰
I have been able to tell that it’s been getting better too!! I’m so grateful to all of my awesome, amazing, great friends here on KP for the encouragement and just reading you guy’s amazing writing has had an impact on mine!! Thank y’all so much!!
And OF…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah, girl your writing has improved leaps and bounds since you first came here on kp! Like seriously, it’s gotten so good! 💗 Poor asher…
*Hug*
Oh! Was I not allowed to do that? *glares*
SOMEBODY HUG THE POOR BOY OK 😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😉❤
Thank you! Haha, yeah, but it does take skill as well. And practice!
That reminds me, do you write poetry?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachonicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @esther-c @queen_of_Alvastia @any-one-else
Here’s the next part!!! 🙂
“Oh Asher,” I whispered softly.
The boy looked terrified. His eyes darted around, but…with less alertness than usual. His normally bright blue eyes…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow that is a great analogy!! XDXD You sound like me.
The difference is you actually think of good ones. I don’t XD -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Asher
As we began walking down one of the many halls, Kiri asked, “So, Ash, you have any family? Hobbies? Tell me about yourself!”
She grabbed my hand, smiling.
I blushed, and glanced at Lily. She smiled knowingly, causing my cheeks to turn as red as a ripe apple.
“Uh…well, I have a older sister…Iris. And…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that sounds good!! That group does need something to happen, lol.
Yes, I’m okay with focusing on the villains for a bit! @freedomwriter76 What are your thoughts??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol…that’ll be great, honestly XD😂
Yess!!! XD
AHH BUCKY 😭😭😭😭
And Viola better STOP calling Bucky Boi a ‘THING’ or ‘IT’ 😡😤😡😤
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awww, so glad!!! 😊 You’re welcome, Light, Dylan!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yeah!! 😊❤️❤️
Good luck on that math!! I know you’ll do great! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So glad to hear it!! ❤️❤️❤️Ooh, what fun!!! AHH, CAN’T WAIT!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Aw thanks girl!! Yeah, it was so much fun!! AWW THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
It really is. 😐 Yessss, hooray!!!! *throws confetti* 😂XD
Yes. 🙁 YEAH!!! XD
I hope my boi Dylan is doing well too!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He is doing pretty well!! Thank you for asking!
Me: Hey Dy…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay!! Have fun! You WILL have some Rps to come back to 😉
It’s so horrible, isn’t it? 😭Yess XD 😭Aww, poor baby!!!! 😭❤️
Heh…yeah…he’ll probably just be really freaked out XD. Until he actually does something to genuinely frighten all of them. XD Matthew will probably stick close to Tony and Tony be like “Ki…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @booksbyjayna @whalekeeper and everybody who is interested !
I love reading and writing so much and love to talk about it! So I have a few questions for everybody!
- I am looking for book recommendations (I like action packed and super exciting, also sometimes a bit of romance)
- Did any of you publish any b…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Life is great!! Went to the zoo today with my cousins and fam, really fun. Writing is better! I’ll try to post the next part of that scene in a bit!
Aw good! Oh, yeah, writers block is rough. But hurray for Marvel!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay!
Math 😑Oof…Matthew is…not going to be very comfortable around him, that’s for SURE! lol
Okay! I can talk for a few minutes too! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oof, is that the creepy one?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
