@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
BREN!!! 😭😭😭😭 UGH NO BABY YOU ARE NOT BEING PUNISHED!!! AHHHH
Man, I can’t wait for the good characters to rescue Bren! AND maybe get the villains back pretty good XD Just like band together against the villains bc theres a lot more good charries than villains/antagonists idk I just want the villains to be punished…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad to hear you’re doing well! 🙂 I understand being tired, lol…XD Glad school went well! I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking!❤️ Doing better than I was Saturday…it was just one of those days, I guess. :/ But I’m doing pretty well now. =)
Yeah, I know what you mean.
What are you learning in school right now? (In any subje…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Those are awesome!! Mind if ask who bucky is…lol 🤦♀️😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, thanks, girl!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yw!!
Why does it feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever!? XD How are you doing? =)
I think you’re right! XD
I’m doing pretty good. Kinda tired today, but school went pretty well! How about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
They look amazing!!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Did you feel things heating up or something? (I thought we were staying cool. Thanks for the reminder though! It’s important that we can have discussions without going nuts.)
(No, not at all! I just wanted to make my intentions clear. Y’all were just debating as true Christians should. 🙂 With brotherly love as Christ commanded.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That was hilarious to read!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @joy-calle @acancello @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @orielle21 @whalekeeper
This is going to be fun!!!
Mike: Now for our next couple, Everdala.
Both: What?
Mike: I’ve been told that is your ship name.
Both: *blush*
Ami: Just call us by our names please. *smiles softly*
Mike: If you so desire, Amidala. *turns to a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AH! I love it! Ryo is just 😍
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! I felt the same way! Poor Walter! I actually cried when I read that part 🙁 I love all the books the same so I cant decide 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This sounds so much fun! But I just have a one question. Couldn’t somebody just make up a lot of questions and get the most points or do I totally not get this game 😀 For a suggestion (Which you defiantly do not have to do) Maybe you should do the same questions for everyone, so it becomes less chaotic 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem! Ah no worries, Tolkien’s not for everyone 😉 YES! I love Lucy Maud Montgomery! My favorite book from the series is Rilla of Ingleside! Cuz Walter, my poor baby😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the recommendations! I did read some books by J.R.R Tolkien when I was littler. But I really couldn’t get into it (sorry :D) I will re-read it and try again though. Yay! Another Anne of green gables fan! Which book is your favorite? ( I cant decide)
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I also though Jo’s boys was Little men 🙂 But when I opened up the book I realized my mistake. That is a crazy hard question! Favorite of the little women series ? I actually cant decide. 😀 I love them all. I have never read Jennifer Nielsen’s books yet, but they sound great!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, I will read all of L.M.Montgomerys books 🙂 Pat, who is she? I read a little book where she was in there, it was called “Quiet Little Woman.” Was that the only book Pat was in or is there another?
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
😂😂 I actually just went to a name generator for villains and searched and searched and searched until I found a name that fit him.
Oh nice! Haha, good strategy. 😂
*Gasp* *fan girl scream* AHHH
*looks around* No one saw that…right? XDXD
Sorry, but the only name that’s jumping at me is Halbrand…XD
*fan girls screams with yo…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like the collage!! Donovyn seems to fit well with the pic.
Thanks! Oooh, okay! Everyone seems to like Donovyn. XD
- Load More
