@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT SCENE!!!!! JOSHUA 😭😭😭😭
AND FRIDAAAAAA 😤😡😤😡😤😡
Joshua is so precious!! ❤️❤️❤️
And how can someone be so heartless?! *thinks of Vance* Oh…nevermind XD 😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE that so much 😍😍😍!!! Ahhh now I want to read it XD
You came up with that in one day?! I couldn’t come up with that much in a week XD
Glad you’re doing well! Ahhh, character mood boards. I already made one for two of the characters in The Undefiled. 😉 Super fun! Haha, it’s warmer now but it was freezing for a whi…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
ikr? 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Yep. We writers are crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I also love that second pic of Riker… 😏🥰😁😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ezra even more!! He’s AWESOME!!! 🤩
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh, you have tons more? Add the most hilarious one to write about 😀
I also act like my characters are real. I look around and say things to myself like “That person looks like my character! That person sounds like my character!” And when I am board I pretend I know them and then I can figure out there personalities, how…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
well in my humble opinion Reuben most definitely your cutest character. 🤩🥰 XD
Thanks! 😀❤️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I think you’ve tagged the wrong person lol, I have no character named Dylan… I believe Light does though, maybe that was meant for her? XD
@lightoverdarkness6 ^^^ I think felicity replied to you up there 🤣
What a nie coincidence though, I’m glad I got to read your description of your story! It sounds cool, I never would have thought…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love the moodboard, and Era ttoo! I read you description thingy, Is he the one refered to as “the American pilot” in your writing? I might have read some stuff with him in it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah…I understand being overwhelmed. 😅 Sorry you’re feeling that way, but I do understand, and you’re doing amazing, keep it up!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Woo-hoo!!!! 45k is epic, Min!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 And yes…tight muscles…trust me…I understand muscle/back problems. -_-
Thanks! <3
Yeah.. I’m going to the chiropractor tomorrow though so m…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise
@landric @anyone
Hello again! Back with chapter three of Healer. Don’t feel like you have to read it right away, but it’s here for if you’d like to. Still, any critiques are definitely welcome and appreciated! 🙂
Chapter 3
The wind is roaring now as I follow Dune, weaving through the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awww, thanks so much!!! 😊❤️ That’s really encouraging, because I strive to make my characters as real as possible! 😀
(And sometimes I act like my characters are real… 😐 My siblings think I’m crazy. 🤣)
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh! I love yours! They both make it sound like the characters are real! I cant wait to read more!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If possible, don’t forget to share the moodboard. 😉 I love seeing charrie moodboards! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AH!!! I love them!!
(Ezra especially!! Mind telling me more about him over on the Chat Chat?? 😏😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR!? 😡😥 There are reasons I call her “Evil Lady”
Oh definitely.
*hugs Joshua and Ev tight* 😭❤️
*joins you in the group hug* *Ev tries to escape but I make him stay*
IKR!? Now…will it happen??? Not entirely sure…but it might…and I may know how it happens
0_o
Uh-oh…
…
Does someone die??? 😮
Thanks! ❤️
Yw!! 😄
[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The scene was really natural. Great job!! 😄
It also got me really curious about your worldbuilding and plot! 😏
Btw, I really like your writing style. It kinda reminds me of Andrew Peterson’s, like how you use metaphors and similes that have never been used before to describe things. I really like it! (Don’t worry though, your sty…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @sarafini @orielle21 @joy-calle @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Ok, ok, ok. I have to add in another couple. These two are from my WIP, but I’m going to pretend that they’ve known each other for the length of the trilogy. (Instead of where I’m at now, cuz that’s not long at all)
Skylar: What is this place? *…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I HAVE REACHED 1000 POSTS!!!!! 🎉😆
*clears throat* *murmurs* Maybe because I sometimes spend too much time on here…. 🤣
- Load More
