@skredder
Active 6 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 527
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily-d Oh my goodness yes riding horses is pure awesomeness, bliss, and all those other happy words!!! Do you a favorite breed? I really like Quarter horses and especially Thoroughbreds. do you ride western or english?
I haven’t seen a Cavalia show, but I want to sooooo bad! I think they came to my city once, but i missed it….😂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey @bella-d !
Welcome to KP! What do you like to do when you aren’t writing?
And @rochellaine I think that genre is called contemporary or contemporary fiction??
(if someone knows and i’m wrong pls let me know!) -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *bows with a flourish* Why thank you. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s fantasy. Sure thing (I’ll give you the long synopsis…)!
Jaclyn Fallows’ world has a history of turning upside down.
Like when she was suddenly able to create a small blue flame in the palm of her hand on her eighth birthday. Or when she started having the same dream about the sister who vanished without a trac…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s called Substitute. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Editing my WIP. My goal was to have the first draft finished by Christmas, and I did it! So now I’m rewriting some of the beginning. What about you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic What to do with a blog/website ? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight So, I had that exact same question just a week ago.
And I started a blog. I had no idea what I was going to write about, but as soon as I started it, I started finding ideas.
To get a general idea of what bloggers blog about, I’d check out a bunch of blogs. There are some good ones on the page of my blog.
For me, I get the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *waves arms wildly* I am heeeere!!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Definitely! I know what that’s like. I had to fly without my parents last year (I was with my sisters so it wasn’t as bad), but I was a little nervous too. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I love everything by Sir H. Rider Haggard, Elisabeth Elliot, Douglas Bond, and John J. Horn.
I’ve never heard of those books. What kind of stuff do they write?
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!! I’m so glad you’re here! 😉
And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Featured Pictures for Posts in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 I use Pexels.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered
Hey that’s really cool! Its so unique! 😀 You’re definitely off to a good start! Just keep asking yourself questions about the world/characters and I know you’ll come up with some great answers 😀 Also for piano it could be like a keyboard that has straps so they can wear it?? Like drums that marching band people carry? Idk haha. -
Ingrid replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Okay, so I just clicked on the link…and couldn’t stop reading. This is magnificent! I only made one comment at the end, but that’s just a suggestion. 🙂 Great work!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@medomfo Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome! If you could live any place in the world, where would it be?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@radicallysurrendered This is a very interesting idea! I agree with Dekreel in that you need to make sure the plot is interesting as well. I’d definitely live in a place like that, yup. I love music so much. I think using the instruments as magic devices would be really cool.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That is true. The prominent ones that I was aware of were Star Wars and Harry Potter (partially because I am obsessed with both…) and it doesn’t surprise me that Star Trek has one as well. And I’ve also heard a rumor of colleges with Quidditch teams..? Anyone know if this is actually real? But battle armor, cardboard weapons,…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered You like Lindsey Stirling as well?
Piano would be difficult, but might be possible. (I’m just biased towards my instrument, though! 😅) This seems like a very interesting storyline, please post in on KP when you finish!
-
WarrenLuther04's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Viola would work too (I know that’s basically the same thing as violin though…)
Piano might work as well… maybe a magic keyboard that can be woven out of light or something. I dunno.
There’s kind of a “cult following” for Star Wars. And definitely for Harry Potter!
@radically-surrendered This is a great idea! I play the p…[Read more]
- Load More
