A Belated Hello!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE A Belated Hello!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    itisastarrynight
    @itisastarrynight
      • Total Posts: 134

@jenwriter17 Hello! And as for you, you know already how you’re welcome here, a true kapeefer! *tear rolls down face*

I can't believe it's not butter!

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@jenwriter17 🙂 My dad says I’m an introvert because I won’t go up to people and introduce myself.  I wait for them to come to me.  But I’ve been singing in front of people since I was very little.  My mom ran a dance school for a few years before I was born, and my older brother is a wonderful concert pianist, so I’ve had “Performing is wonderful!” in my head since I can remember.

A hobby farm!  We had a sort of one for about ten years.  Goats are the best farm animals/pets.  My biggest desire that has to do with horses is to own a horse and a sidesaddle.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17
          • Total Posts: 2522

@itisastarrynight *tears rolls down face in gratitude* thank you, friend!

@rochellaine
          My friend was in dance too and she always thought it was strange that i hated performing, because she and all the other people she knew that were in dance loved it. I’m the same way; I have a hard time starting conversations

YES I LOVE GOATS! I want a horse soooooo bad!!! Sidesaddling it pretty cool, I read an article once about a girl who jumped horses in a sidesaddle!

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
          www.jennaterese.com

Emily D
          @emily-d
            • Total Posts: 168

@jenwriter17  Hi!  Sorry I’m late.  Where have I seen you around before?  😛  I LOVE HORSES!!!  I don’t own one, but I ride: pure awesomeness, right?  😉  So, you say you like movies with “lots of action and fight scenes”…do you like the Hornblower mini-series?  They’re some of my favourites:)

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Emily D
            @emily-d

@jenwriter17  And being a horse lover, any chance that you’ve seen a Cavalia horse show?

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@emily-d Oh my goodness yes riding horses is pure awesomeness, bliss, and all those other happy words!!! Do you a favorite breed? I really like Quarter horses and especially Thoroughbreds. do you ride western or english?

I haven’t seen a Cavalia show, but I want to sooooo bad! I think they came to my city once, but i missed it….😂

www.jennaterese.com

Emily D
                @emily-d

@jenwriter17  That’s a shame.  🙁  I hope that you get to see one soon!

My grandmother used to breed Quarter horses-they’re lovely!  Hmm, as for breeds I like…I love Welsh Cobs and I ride with a beautiful lady who has one and two Clydesdale X Stock horses.  OH. MY. GOODNESS.  All her horses are soooo lovely!  And she has a really young horse, about two.  Her sire is a Welsh Cob (D grade/size-not exactly sure how you say it…) and she owns the dam (a Clydesdale cross).  I used to ride an Arabian Riding Pony and he was wonderful as well.  I love Friesians but I’ve never actually met one in real life.

So, I like all horses, but especially “heavier” horses.  🙂

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@emily-d I love big draft horses too! Clydesdales are SO CUTE! I like Friesians too. They’re just gorgeousness! I ride a Friesian Quarter horse cross. His name is Tux. He’s so adorable and such a goof ball! I have to think twice about wearing a hoodie with draw strings around him ’cause he’ll want to play with the strings. I love ‘im though ❤

www.jennaterese.com

LivGiordano
                    @livgiordano
                      • Total Posts: 86

@rochellaine SAME! I love meeting new people, but they have to come up to me first. (or I have to work up the courage to approach them, which usually doesn’t happen.)

And welcome, @jenwriter17, even though I’m newer here than yourself! 🙂 And I’m already getting to know you a bit.

www.livforhim.wordpress.com

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17

@livgiordano Thanks for the welcome! Glad we’re getting to know each other 😉

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >