-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I honestly don’t know whether its better to be sporadic on a small or large scale. People are less likely to think you insane on a small scale.
I know, I don’t know why this rise to fame, but…well, I’m not complaining. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, you’re sporadic on a larger scale than I am. 😛
Yes, you are the new KP celebrity writer. You know, I never wrote that fanfiction for you. I’ve still been planning to, but haven’t had the time yet. 🙁 I can’t wait until I get the chance, though. It’ll be so much fun. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I forgot to answer you. Sorry! Hm, I think that’ll be one of the ways Chara is different from me. I’ll say she’d want to be an artist. Derek would rather be a musician. I think Raelyn would, too, but I’m not sure. Raelyn would probably be a musician just so she could be like her brother. 😉
Oh, oh. Why are you asking me th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m sporadic too. I’ll write 90k in two and a half weeks and then won’t start a new project for months. 😛
I’m quite pleased with my editing progress though. I thought it was going to crash and burn a few thousand words in lie they usually do, but it hasn’t yet. I guess because I have the whole of KP dogging my tracks. ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, nope. I’ve written a couple of thousand words in a day a few times, I think. I agree with Sarah. I’ll go for three weeks without writing anything, and then write 100 words, then realize that I’ve gotten past the confusing part and write a thousand words the next day. 😛 I think the best word for it is sporadic. I’m not a me…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
For my book? Only too happy to oblige 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
This is the unedited first draft. Be warned.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I have, for the record, written 10k in a day. Not that I’m bragging or anything.
I’m aaaallmosttt at the end of Part 1 though, that means the first 25k done. After, a month or something. Urgh…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson Newsies was amazing. I didn’t expect it to be nearly as good as it was, since I knew it wasn’t a Broadway production, but just a dinner theater. But I was amazed at what great dancers the boys playing the newsies were, and with a live orchestra and really good singing voices and great acting, I don’t see how it could have been b…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Ten o’clock? After knowing me, do you think you even have the right to consider that late? 😛 Yeah, you’ve talked to me a few times as late as that, I think. When I get up at 7:00 or 8:00 and post sometimes you’re still awake.
@sarah-anson THE KINGDOM IS NOT DEAD! Why would you suggest such a thing?! 😉 Well, glad you’re back…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson Also, I terrify myself with my stalking abilities 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @sarah-anson Talking about musicals without me, are you? I’ll have to remedy that. 😀 Let’s see, Sarah’s questions were which of us have seen Broadway musicals and which were our favorite musicals, right? Okay, I haven’t seen any musicals on Broadway, but I’ve seen several Broadway musicals in other theaters. I saw Mary Pop…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, but its one of my talents. I mean, writers need to be good at distractions or else your readers will just wander off and do the dishes or something.
Hey, I was talking to Ariel late the other night…like at ten o’clock. That’s late for me.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I am back now. Only for a short time, though, since I’ve got a lot of studying to do now with finals coming up and need to go to bed earlier than usual. Unless, of course, I happen to keep talking. As usual. You’re a very distracting person, always keeping me awake chatting in the middle of the night with no consequences for you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
There’s others too, those are just my most favouritest ones 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
You gave yourself away with your fainting and sighing over Tom Hooper’s cinematography, because you mentioned how amazing it was on my blog An Ordinary Pen, last week, I believe.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I just realised that you asked about my favourite musicals. Here, have a list:
- Les Mis
- Phantom of the Opera
- Anastasia (Broadway version)
- Newsies (Broadway)
- Dear Evan Hansen
- A Tale of Two Cities
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- The Lord of the Rings
- Cats
- Etc.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson I haven’t watched many musicals, but I like the Sound of Music. 🙂 @seekjustice and @rochellaine are definitely the people to ask 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson Yep! @Rochellaine and I are both, uh, very into musicals.
Unfortunately, I live in rural Australia, so I don’t get to see musicals (except for when I was eleven and I saw Mary Poppins in Sydney) but I love listening to them. I like Dear Evan Hansen too! Les Mis is my favourite musical and book and I love the movie.
*squints s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Currently I’m editing my novel (or, you know, looking at Pinterest)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey, you back yet?
- Load More
