Writers' Corner #17

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #17

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Sink
    @sarah-anson
      • Total Posts: 117

@ariel-ashira

I live in Montana. 🙂 Haha.. new movement…I’ll check it out. XD

@seekjustice

Nice. XD I’m working on a new blog serial story/future novella that’s going through alpha readers over at ST right now. How about you?

@jenwriter17

Na, I was just hanging out at ST because I missed all me peoples. Plus, I’ve been writing like a madman trying to get my new blog serial story/novella through alpha readers. 😉

*vader vibes*

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@sarah-anson

Currently I’m editing my novel (or, you know, looking at Pinterest)

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Sink
        @sarah-anson

@seekjustice

I’m pretty sure they’re both the same thing… XD

So, musicals are the new movement? Anyone here seen a Broadway? I really want to see Les Miserables, Alexander Hamilton, and Dear Evan Hanson in Broadway someday. And I LOVE the Les Miserables movie. It does(Only me and my sister, who’s 13, are allowed to watch it at home.) have a few skip scenes, but the music and cinematography is just… gorgeous. *faints*

And I love High School Musical(the first one) as well. It’s a nice, fun kids movie that you don’t have to worry about anything bad in.

What’s everyone else’s favorite musicals? @skredder @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 @anyone else roaming the empty halls of KP(that makes me want to sing Empty Chair And Empty Tables from Les Misrables).

*vader vibes*

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice

@sarah-anson Yep! @Rochellaine and I are both, uh, very into musicals.

Unfortunately,  I live in rural Australia, so I don’t get to see musicals (except for when I was eleven and I saw Mary Poppins in Sydney) but I love listening to them. I like Dear Evan Hansen too! Les Mis is my favourite musical and book and I love the movie.

*squints suspiciously at you* You are the second Sarah to describe the cinematography as gorgeous. You don’t happen to be Sarah Inkdragon, do you?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
            @jenwriter17
              • Total Posts: 2522

@sarah-anson I haven’t watched many musicals, but I like the Sound of Music. 🙂 @seekjustice and @rochellaine are definitely the people to ask 😉

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
              www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice

@sarah-anson

I just realised that you asked about my favourite musicals. Here, have a list:

• Les Mis
                • Phantom of the Opera
                • Anastasia (Broadway version)
                • Newsies (Broadway)
                • Dear Evan Hansen
                • A Tale of Two Cities
                • The Count of Monte Cristo
                • The Lord of the Rings
                • Cats
                • Etc.

Sink
                @sarah-anson

@seekjustice

*glares suspiciously back at you while blowing smoke*

How’d you guess? But yes, I am the one and only. 😉

*vader vibes*

Sink
                  @sarah-anson

@jenwriter17

You’re missing out on a great deal of life. My advice? Watch musicals and get into anime. XD

@seekjustice

WHOA. WHOA. Nice list. I haven’t seen half of those, but now I must add them to my “as soon as I gratuate binge watch list”. 😉

*vader vibes*

SeekJustice
                    @seekjustice

@sarah-anson

You gave yourself away with your fainting and sighing over Tom Hooper’s cinematography, because you mentioned how amazing it was on my blog An Ordinary Pen, last week, I believe.

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@sarah-anson

There’s others too, those are just my most favouritest ones 😛

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine
                          • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice I am back now.  Only for a short time, though, since I’ve got a lot of studying to do now with finals coming up and need to go to bed earlier than usual.  Unless, of course, I happen to keep talking.  As usual.  You’re a very distracting person, always keeping me awake chatting in the middle of the night with no consequences for you in the afternoon in Australia! 😛

@jenwriter17
                          *looks around warily* Um, yes?  I think so?  Are there other Rochellaines who might have done it instead of me?  I – you know what?  I kind of wish there were.  Then I would be able to say I hadn’t killed a character.  I’m sorry for making you faint.  Are you feeling better now?

@sarah-anson
                          Hi!  I remember you, but I don’t know that we ever talked before.  Anyway, I see you’re back now.  Is it to stay?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Sorry, but its one of my talents. I mean, writers need to be good at distractions or else your readers will just wander off and do the dishes or something.

Hey, I was talking to Ariel late the other night…like at ten o’clock. That’s late for me.

Sink
                            @sarah-anson

@seekjustice

Ah. I see. And yes, Tom Hooper is amazing.

@rochellaine

I pop in and out. I was actually only a member for a shorter while before KP UP AND DIED ON ME *rants* but yes, I’ll be around mostly. Half the time I’m simultaneously chatting on ST and video games and checking KP and reading novels and surfing Pinterest and writing novels…. *cough* well, writing… hehe… more like *cough* reading over and staring at the screen wondering why on earth I want to write a whole book. *cough* *choke*

XD

*vader vibes*

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine
                                • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice @sarah-anson Talking about musicals without me, are you?  I’ll have to remedy that. 😀  Let’s see, Sarah’s questions were which of us have seen Broadway musicals and which were our favorite musicals, right?  Okay, I haven’t seen any musicals on Broadway, but I’ve seen several Broadway musicals in other theaters.  I saw Mary Poppins when it was on tour a few years ago, The Sound of Music twice, when it was on tour last year or the year before, and at a nice dinner theater near where I live Here’s Love (based on Miracle on 34th Street) and most recently, Newsies.  I really want to see the latest version of Phantom of the Opera on Broadway just because my favorite contemporary Broadway singer just got the part of the Phantom and I’d love to see him in it.  (I say contemporary because I have a different favorite Broadway star from each decade starting with the 30s. 😛 )

Have you seen any live musicals?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice

@sarah-anson Also, I terrify myself with my stalking abilities 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,005 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >