@scripter-of-kingdoms
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 765
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
btw guys it’s really cool that you’re siblings and both love writing! My sister hates reading and only writes when forced to (she’s eleven), and my brother only writes because he sees me write, but that’s only every couple years or so (he’s seven years old)
I had to teach myself how to write and can’t really talk…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Me like. Me like lots.
Same! My favorite is Krenna. It’s really cool how she can split her consciousness!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@anyone
I would like to revive this forum. Something that I have wondered about for a while now has to do with the necessity of the holly ghost in the trinity. I myself am non-trinitarian, but I was curious on what any of y’alls thoughts were on it if you have any.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry, I haven’t been on for a while, allow me to quickly express my thoughts here and there form when I’ve last been here.
I would be open to extended elements, but I worry that it would be more cliche than just the four Greek elements. I at one point had a draft for a lightning element, but I couldn’t think of anything interesting to d…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love the story! I agree with @hybridlore that it wasn’t too summary-y but it would be nice to see how the interaction with Lillian Sara and Jennie went.
I love the dancing scene! I love Libbie and Albert, they’re so cute together! (It’s fine if that’s not what you’re going for but I just like “shipping” people in my stories and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Ottoline
She sighed with relief as Lane looked away from her scars and turned his attention to the girl in the doorway. But she knew it was only a matter of time before they would get brought up.
“Oh, no, it’s not my statue, or my house even…” the bewildered girl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
UGH! I did not mean “accessing”. I meant “assessing”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hmm, so my worldbuilding is pretty solid, and very real for me, because I literally have places based off of real things. For example, I have an underground trade city in the Nevari Desert that is directly based off of Derinkuyu, Cappadocia. I have a whole tribe that has ties to the Basotho, geographically, and culturally, and I…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ugh… It takes me forever to type mine.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Great! 😆
Lane
Lane looked at Ottoline, accessing what kind of person she was. His eyes fell on her scars, and it reminded him of one of his friends back where he lived. His face vividly displayed a desire to ask about the scars, but he changed his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr I love it!!!
Ottoline
“Do not worry,” Amir turned his warm eyes to the trembling boy. “She only shoots deer. Lucky for you.” Lane nodded.
“It’s not my statue,” Ottoline scoffed, rolling her eyes. “I couldn’t care less if you broke it or not.” Lane sighed with relief, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
“Just do not scare her, or she might…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Got it, lol!
Lane
He listened silently as the two people exchanged a few words.
I should probably find out where I am…
Lane shivered before he stepped inside the building. He slowly walked to a small statue in the corner of the room. He reached…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(I take it Lane has crashed the statue?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Ottoline
She stepped inside the building, and stopped dead in her tracks.
“What is this place?” she asked in awe. Brightly colored streamers fluttered from the ceiling, multicolored lights lit up the room, and the stone floor shone. A strange kind of music filled the room. She…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Yuh… We started watching the 1995 Pride and Prejudice… it’s so dramatic right now. Darcy is the best in my opinion… (and that opinion may or may not change later)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
… I’m lacking inspiration for what to draw…. anyone got ideas?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Alright! 😆Â Here is mine.
Lane
Lane stared intently at the piece of paper in his left hand. Something was scribbled onto the note, but whatever it said was illegible. These directions never want to work, huh? Tyne never writes things down p…[Read more]
- Load More
