-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr Quick question: I still have that drawing of Nahim you did wayyy back (still love it, will always love it). Would you mind if I posted it on Unvale? Proper credit ofc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Writer skills unlocked (if you’re not on Unvale, you won’t understand, but you still might like it):
Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, or goodnight!
I request on behalf of many my fellow creatives on the noble and colorful site Unvale, that you add a feature that allows us picky pencil-wielders to rearrange our spectacular and probably…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof. I see how it is. (Just kidding lol)
Wait, is your WIP sci-fi? I thought it was fantasy for whatever reason. Btw, when I said that, I was specifically thinking of Chuck Black’s Nova. I never got past the first chapter.
Interesting you mention bulletproof armor, as the Realn famously wear bulletproof armor. The Nanians don’t, but I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok wait. There’s no robots in Nausicaa. But there is genetic engineering kinda? That part’s vague. There is also a character with a mechanical prosthetic arm.
ok im going to bed now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Also, also, there’s a character in Nausicaa named Master Yupa, who’s famous and respected throughout the land for being a master swordsman, and he is so cool. This movie is actually like my all time favorite. It is taking so much self control to not keep rambling about it right now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
King Vorgan is a humanoid spider creature. In the sci-fi version he is the leader of a hivemind type of bug-alien race called the Nanians who are at war with my Realn. However, everyone does hiveminds (as I have learned) in sci-fi. Plus, the Nanians are originally only strength in numbers against my Realn who are strength in skill. the Nanians…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, some sci-fi stories don’t explore these ideas, but I don’t find those enjoyable at all personally to read.
Oof. I see how it is. (Just kidding lol)
In my mind, there isn’t really much of a difference between fantasy and sci-fi, but I get why you’re struggling to decide between them.
The one suggestion I can think of right now is to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe yeah I love strange, slightly unhinged writer protagonists. And I can see how that’d be helpful
-
Ruth started the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think some of you are familiar with my old WIP Guardian Angels.Â
For those who need it, and those who have no idea what Guardian Angels even was, I’ll give a quick recap:
Guardian Angels follows the main character Nahim, and his best friend (who often steals the show and reader’s hearts as the favorite character by accident) Mandin, as Na…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof, that’s rough. Will pray!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ve drawn lying down on the floor before. My shoulders usually start to hurt pretty quickly in that position though. I usually have my ipad in my lap and I just kinda curl around it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint whoops I forgot. Just sent a request
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@keilah-h You’re totally right XD I did not think of that
-
Loopy posted an update 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Hi I’m kinda struggling with drawing Viktor rn. Do you have any visual references for him possibly? Like a face claim or even a moodboard -
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 4 weeks ago
How do we want to treat this website in relationship to the original KP community?
Everything you said in response to this was really well put, thank you. I feel resolved about the subject now, I think. I plan on being active on both websites anyway.
Have any of you used Notion?
Just downloaded it and it seems like a helpful app.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Fun fact: the original Felicity had a tail and could turn invisible
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Glad you like them! 😊
Does she need tea and cookies? Someone to watch her back?
Everyone needs tea and cookies sometime. *Hands Fel a mug and a plate of treats* *She nods to you gratefully and nibbles a cookie*
I can see a little how she’s changed from when you first introduced her.
Yeah, she used to be an ex assassin, then a s…[Read more]
- Load More

I don’t mind, go ahead 😅
Thanks! I’ll post it once I’ve drawn a new drawing of Nahim, since I don’t think it’s right to use yours as a Primary Image