-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
The problem is in Mech Arena, people who buy legendary mechs then drop their squad power (how the game matches players in battles) so that I’m stuck fighting op mechs with lower mechs. Though, thankfully, most the people who buy their way to the top are lacking the skill of the people who actually grind for their equipment,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
At Lucy’s gesture for him to come sit, an emotion that Gabriel couldn’t describe flooded his chest. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it compelled him to keep her safe, not from duty, but for the sake of doing so. He, as well, slipped off his boots, stepping silently on the stone, sinking into the s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel led her away, turning a corner. Exhaustion was settling in, causing him to stumble, catching himself before he fell. “Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” He released her hand. “It’s out of sight now. Shall we continue searching, or do you need a minute?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh no.
I use a Notes app on my laptop that automatically saves stuff.
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel placed a hand on her shoulder, gently, almost timidly, shifting his body to block her view of the beast. “Let’s get away from this thing, I don’t think it’s good for you to be staring at the carcass.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
That makes sense….
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“No!” Gabriel shouted as Lucy attracted the beasts attention. As it stood still, he attempted to get at its neck, but its tail lashed out, pinning his body against the wall. He coughed, breath knocked out of him. His back, pressed against the wall, spread with pain, his vision b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I know -_-. But the game has some troubles. It’s free to play, but hard to play without buying stuff because they released it to pay for the development of their currently most well-known game Raid (which I don’t play because the clothing isn’t appropriate by any stretch on the girls) so I assume they make you have to pay the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry I didn’t respond sooner to this, but I’ve been really struggling to find the words. I know that nothing I could say can make this any better, but I want you to know that I’m here. I saw when you first posted and have been praying for you and your family whenever I think of it, and I will keep praying. This is an…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Guys it’s 10 pm and I’m tired, this never happens!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Yep lol
I was going to also change it on a video game I play, but they wanted me to pay in-game currency that’s really hard to earn, so I scrapped that XD.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Here we go again
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“I don’t care what it is, I want it dead,” Gabriel replied, sharp eyes studying the creature even from this distance.
It indeed had the four legs and lean body of a hound, but the muscles were anatomically incorrect, and had strange bumps like warts under the skin. It’s feet had three c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I write an entire long rp, and then KP signs me out as I post it 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Okay!
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel felt exhaustion creeping in on his body, blurring his vision as he realized that he hadn’t slept since entering the maze, and even before that he hadn’t slept much. But it wasn’t safe to sleep in the maze without someone to keep watch, and he would rather pass out from exhaustion before h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Funny, I thought I was really slow.
I’m suddenly very interested and wanna read more. I don’t remember who Mandin is but he seems cool.I should finish my writing so i can use my snowballs and got more out of you hehe
Bring it on! I need to write more!
Also, glad you like Mandin. He happens to be everyone’s favorite in Guardian Angel…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Well I already knew you were somewhat of a night owl
Also, happy thanksgiving to you time travelers! 🧡
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Lol. Cool!
Better than hearing I’ve pictured him wrong for the past two plus years. *snorts*
Lol, yes. That happens to me a lot
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae Also that’s not bad at all. I’m suddenly very interested and wanna read more. I don’t remember who Mandin is but he seems cool.I should finish my writing so i can use my snowballs and got more out of you hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae HOW ARE YOU THAT FAST
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s really bad…
At dinner, Mandin’s back was flawlessly straight, shoulders stiff and wide. Not a single break in the most formal of dinner manners and protocols could be nitpicked as he sat next to his father, across from Nahim.
Nahim was quiet, also sitting with flawless form, but next to him, Lord Adorian was laughing,… -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yep and yes. Not proud of the last fact, but melatonin doesn’t work for me anymore 🙁
- Load More

Congrats! Now go to bed now while the feeling still lasts lol
I almost want to tell you the opposite of Loops because of the roleplay hehe. But if you’re tired, do get the rest you need
@whalekeeper lol. Yeah, I get it. We’ll see if tomorrow night I’m tired again…my sleep schedule is a mystery to me.
I did go to bed. I haven’t slept that well in months, so I’m pretty happy 🙂