-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Iz wuz homa scood 🤓
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thou couldest draw Cactus Head!!!
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Alliteration, archaic linguistic phrases, possibly two bites (or a bucket full) of humor. . . THAT TIS WHAT I LIKETH
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
BY THE WAY (Or road, or path, or track, or street, or. . .) YOU CAN’T BE A WRITER.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Okey-dokey-folkeys! SO, if you could be,
- A Ninja/Spy with Cool Spyish Gadgeties
- A World Famous Artist
- Architect
- Composer
- Painter
- Etc, so forth, what not, yada-yada-yada
- The Sovereign Emperor/Empress of a small Island (Think Australia. Imagine, you could view the world downside up!)
- A scientist that invents/discovers…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
What if instead of yelling, I send you a random picture until you rp? (Totally not an excuse to spam pics like in Character Party.)
Gabriel Mai
He watched in silence, listening to the constant gurgles in his head with defeated resignation. These beings were so strange to him. They still were human-like, had emotions, sentience,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
It’s a she :] And it looks even better with the animation turned on. You should try wiggly paint
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Those hands look amazing. Actually. I keep staring.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can do friday at 3. That works
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
My mind is a mess, I’ll figure out what I want to do later
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
4 is babbly. She can’t stop talking for her life, and she’s peachy.
-
Power replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
. . . Not even once? 🥺
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I feel like this would be a
goodGREAT time to remember some very uber’d’duber inspirational inspiring words from the one and almost only, Great Spy of Gully (and most of Miska for that matter. )“Linguistic terms escape you? Be not afeared, usually they return in a couple seconds.”
Wow. . . I’m awe and thunderstruck! How inspirationally i…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Lol, I’m so tempted to go ultra immature and annoying Gen A with all these numbers.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’m sorry, I must have forgotten that. Really sorry. Yes, it’s very good.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Hey guys, what about 4? My family just unanimously said it was darkish purple. (Except my mother who thinks we’re insane) I am wondering if you feel the same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
…I mayyy have gotten a bit distracted by my new crochet hobby this week. I only did like 40 minutes of outlining. :/
BUT I will do BETTER this week! Probably!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Not if I kick you first!” Melissa yelled back. She stepped assertively in front of her new friend, which was made less intimidating by the fact that she was almost a head shorter than Lucy. She glanced at the food. She was hungry, but there was no way she was going to let this strange girl tell her what to do.
The horned girl…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 8 months, 1 week ago
- Load More
