-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas (let me know if I’m tagging you too much, I know you’re probably busy!!!!) this goes for anyone else too, please let me know if you’d like me to stop tagging you lol @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Here’s a second half of the Lilitu chapter:
(Again, this is unedited so this won’t be the finished product, this is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have some cracked or broken ribs (which could damage internal organs), and/or a concussion. And if he was knocked out/unconscious for long…
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Gerald is beautiful <3
I got a sloth that doubles as a microwaveable heat pack. It doesn’t have a name yet though
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads a…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry if I miss you, I have a lot of posts to go through, and it’s Christmas so 1) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! and 2)I might not be able to read and reply to everything until tomorrow
I’m sorry -
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
77 notifications
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(Hehe yay im the first one to say it)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄🎁⛄️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Brea (the library)
“Pre Algebra. I wanted to skip a grade or two, but my parents made me stay in fifth. Apparently I don’t ‘spend enough time with kids my age’. But at least they’re letting me do advanced math.”
She looked down at her book and saw Benny waving up at her from between equations. She rolled her eyes and turned t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The beginning has changed SO. MUCH.
The storyline/plot is pretty similar, but it’s definitely different…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Brea
Brea accepted the help up. The boy’s hand looked and felt weird, but Brea was enough of a lady to know not to point out people’s physical oddities.
She sniffed a couple times and pushed her hair out of her face.
“I’m fine, thanks.”
She scowled down at the ground, feeling the torn knee of her tights. At least it was hi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think Seb is forgiven XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’d probably shop more if I had people to go with me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The Twins
The girls both gave simultaneous excited squeals and scrambled to dry their hands and climb off their stools. The dishes were quickly forgotten.
“So cute!” Eddie said while petting the puppy’s ears. “Never seen this breed before. Only one head.”
“Is it yours?” Ellie asked
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I don’t really shop much except groceries and the occasional ridiculous impulse buys
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, poor Lesli. That scene is so sweet but sad <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When is CWW?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
- Load More
