-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I sent you an email with the emails of people who said they were going to do it!
Yeah, sorry it’s confusing lol…ahhhh
I sent Hybridlore your email, so if you still want to do it hopefully you can!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thanks guys <333
Do you guys need me to send you people’s emails, or did you figure out a system already lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh wait did I remember to describe/ explain Benny?
That’s kinda important.
Well, just in case: he’s a two-dimensional 1930’s black and white style cartoon rabbit who wears a pair of overalls. He runs across flat surfaces kinda like a shadow and he can’t talk. He can also change his size at will and do cartoony things that wouldn’t normally make sense.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can do it, Loopy. Be stubborn!!!
I can be stubborn.
I think I’m going to stubbornly accept my fate and stay lying on this floor.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Or maybe actually not. Idk. That sounds scary. I’ll probably just sleep in again
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Dang that was going to be my reason for getting up in the morning. How do you set up the call? Maybe I can do it for the people who are still available if it’s not too difficult.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 totally understandable! I’ve done similar things before, lol
-
Power replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I agree with @freed_and_redeemed that God definitely is still using speaking in tongues, miracles, and prophecy is church today!!! 😁
Though, I do also believe that if you don’t speak in tongues, you don’t have Gods Spirit dwelling in you (Haven’t been born of the Spirit/baptized with the Spirit/by fire.) I can go into…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Brea (the library)Â
Brea ignored Hugo’s look. These boys were distracting. She had work to do.
She frowned at her book and tried to remember which practice equation she was on. Benny slipped onto the page again. When he tried showing off his juggling skills with a few multiplication symbols, she silently t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’m so sorry…
I just realized that a call tomorrow is probably not gonna work…😥😕😭😭😭😭
I didn’t realize how busy my schedule was and I was being super impulsive and was like HEY LET’S DO THIS…and now thinking about it, I actually don’t think I’m going to have enough time to make this work
(this happens to me a lot…I get so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah I think I could see that for Alpha. I don’t know Baron very well.
Also Chase. Definitely Chase.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
YAYYY
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
Ahhhh hahaha YOU’RE SO COOL
I WANNA BE LIKE WHALEY WHEN I GROW UPPPP
slayyyy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I’m not ANYWHERE NEAR Washington D.C…..
But that’s so cool!!!!!!!!
Yes, I’m definitely SO AGAINST murder…and definitely pro-life <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr
Sorry guys, I need to push back the meet to 9am Mountain time (which is 10 am CST, 11 am EST and 8 am PST… some things came up :/
Ahh I’m sorry for the short notice
I don’t think I’ll be able to do it that long either, maybe like an hour and a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*debates if I should try and get into this rp again seen as how I have no idea what’s going on*
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you can partially have the Spirit? Does that mean one Christian can have more of the Spirit than another?
I don’t believe they are necessary, no, but I do believe they are available to every Christian if they…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Sixth story (Note: I did post parts of this one in The Snowball Fight. To all those who read those parts, they have been slightly altered since then, but not by much, so feel free to skip those pieces)
fyi, it might take me a couple days to post the next story after this.
What Kind of Love is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy I read them!! Congrats in the new project and the progress. :-p
Thx
Is this futuristic or not? Sometimes I felt like it was, but sometimes the setting felt older (like in story four).
No. Baron’s story is set in the Middle Ages (MA) of Wond. Note: what we consider the Middle Ages isn’t what the Wondians would call the Middle…[Read more]
- Load More
