-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And Fin being the amazing man he is💜😭
(
i miss him so much y’all) -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Riker just standing there being the precious boi that he is🥺
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
Snippet of a future probable scene for The Bois’ book
(and I promise Leo isn’t usually this harsh. He’s just going through a lot when this scene takes place and running off of very little…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! :3
AND AHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF IT😭✨
The second oldest is Joshua 😉 Jakob is the one in the middle who ends up marrying Angelina (Riker’s sister). (From left to right they are: Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben (Reuben is @mineralizedwritings‘s tho💜😂), and Wolfgang)
I’ll be sure to tag you!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should also go off teachings from the saints.
The Bible is the WORD OF GOD!!!!! How could anything people say be superior to that?
I understand that God gives people special revelations too, but they won’t contradict the Bible. As Christians we need to respect the Bible as the ultimate authority.
Plus, the Bible requires two…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (I think you’ll wanna see this😜) @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
✨The Bois Aesthetic/Moodboard✨
Also consider this my announcement that, though it’s not my main main project, I have officially began drafting The Bois’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Benny and Brea (the library)
Benny cocked his head to one side, then shook it, ears flapping.
“That’s just Benny,” Brea said, glancing up slightly from her work. “He’s mostly harmless. I was told this school had plenty of odd things and that he wouldn’t be a problem, but if he bothers you, that’s fine. I can s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
That is the BEST pronunciation guide I’ve ever seen! lol
oh, i like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle Thanks! I was trying to show how weird it was that the green that I was using was actually orange on the color wheel, lol

I haven’t finished the background yet. And yes, it’s a sheep in wolf’s clothing :]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Question Baron just asked in the story I’m writing: “Are an onion a bird or a mammal?” (please excuse his grammar). Things are about to get interesting…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you liked it!
She won’t be in the next story, just warning you, but Max, Ruby, and Rya will be returning. Story after that, Jenna will be returning with Ken.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have decided to keep Baron in this rp for now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Colors make absolutely no sense

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Benny is a fun character! Did Lois draw him?
Thanks!
No, actually, Lois doesn’t really do any cartoons. Brea drew him when she was a bit younger
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hopefully that’s a good thing….. 😅
There’s a bunch of E’s and double letters. That’s all I meant lol
- Load More


new pfp sooo cute