-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ^^ messed up your tag again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Aggghhhh stupid old tag
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone I found a song that I think that people on here would like, but I couldn’t think of anything specific except Freedom.
Anyway, here it is! https://open.spotify.com/track/7sbHjSkhPbrZbHq8zJo8us?si=1aWpksOmQ9OXITk5AKMwQQ
Under the Starlight by Remedy Drive
It’s a Christian rock band :]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @kielah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Also, I have a question, if you could give Baron a passage/verse of scripture, what would it be?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Eighth story! I hope you enjoy 🙂
Little Joy
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as three other children chased after her through the meadow grass. The youngest of the three, a boy who was probably only three…[Read more] -
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
A friend of mine just referred to her online friends as her “pet screen fleas” and I found it hilarious and so that is now how I am going to refer to you people from here on out
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
And no, you didn’t come off as rude!!! Talking to people with different beliefs and opinions actually helps me strengthen my own as well as understanding other points of view, so thank you so much!
And I’m sorry if I ever came off as rude hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayer really is important. God has given us this gift, we should ask Him to help us use it.
I completely agree!!!!
I also pray about EVERYTHING…like asking Jesus to help me pick out outfits or other random things lol
I totally understand how you feel *cries*
No matter how cringy it is, sometimes it is better…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, interesting to hear your thoughts! I won’t discuss it any further because I’m not on here to argue, but thanks for taking the time to reply!
I second that!!!! Thank you for answering my questions and giving me something to do lol!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
It might be a bit longer before I post the next story. I have one story, possibly two that are already partly written before I post the next story. Sorry for the wait.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
I wouldn’t call myself a source as far as plots and scenes but do have one thing to say
Additionally, I feel like I’m forcing my characters to do something without actually letting them decide
This sounds like you don’t know your characters well enough. Maybe work a little more on character development and getting comfy in your character cloak. W…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…
So… the first draft of Guardian Angels I literally started writing while waiting for a piano lesson, and I had no idea what I was doing. I still have no idea honestly. Apparently, my idea of ‘first draft’ is wing it.
And I currently only get motivation from my characters and someone very special so I have a lot of unfinished…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have never even been close to finishing a rough draft before, and I probably won’t ever at this point, but I’m interested to see what other people have to say.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s fine I’ll figure it out. If we don’t move onto the next day, this week will last another year lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Dante is still in the middle of a fight (or breaking it up?) and the twins are still in the kitchen…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Hold on, I think everyone (at least the active people) needs to agree to move to the next day first. There are people role playing inside where there’s light, but no not during day yet.
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c
Is it alright with everyone if we move on to the next day?
I think we could fudge the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka That whole “where does Dante go?” discussion was very amusing to read.
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I do like your art style. Is this a character from one of your WIPs?
Thanks!
Not yet, but I would love to turn it into a story. Maybe some sort of dark fairytale/ redwall kind of thing. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. No solid ideas, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr I love the improvement! Those look so good! I love how you see all three distinct personalities in their faces even though they’re all smiling
- Load More

*buzzes cheerfully*