-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Omc thank you so much girl, that means a lot…you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Ahhh thank youuuu 😭😭💜💜💜💜💜
Your critique was EXACTLY what I was looking for, so thank you!!!
–Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
YAYYYY!!! That’s one of the things I was worried about, and I’m s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
aw yesss
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel like I always write the most when I post on KP or when I know people will read it…
It’s so cool to see writers supporting other writers <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
Ummmm
Let me think lol
I think I’m just worried about pacing, flow of the story, and if it’s at all interesting lol
And character development ideas would be helpful too!!
I also just want to know t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
LILITU’S NICKNAME IS TULIPS???????
Yeah lol
you can thank one of the boys from my school for that one XDXD
The frog wedding is adorable.
I KNOWWWW
YOU KILLED NEVEAH?!?!?!
no comment….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I just finished your prologue. It’s good, but you overuse italics.
NOOOOOO
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ITALICS😱😱😱😱
*sobs hysterically*
Oh my goodness, they kissed!!!!
yesssss
*coughs* um yeah…chapter three is kinda dark I guess 😂😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka I don’t remember the lyrics very well, but I read that the band does a lot of anti-human trafficking charity work
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So like my littlest sister’s nose. XD
No, that’s a boop. Bops are for heads and shoulders. Boops are for noses.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, doesn’t Hilda have some… *cough cough* uhhh… LGBTQ things in it…. 😳…. or is that just dumb fan stuff?
dumb fan stuff
I just finished the first Alcatraz book and it is one of my new favorite books. It’s hilarious. I listened to the audiobook in my car and there were multiple times when Al would say…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Ooo I love Twenty One Pilots. I will check that out later
-
Loopy replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Yay, fantasy! I’m excited for this!
I’m curious, what does a no magic fantasy look like? Does that just mean it’s set in a different world? Or that it’s medieval era inspired?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Those look really cool! I’m excited for your fantasy story. It looks interesting
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator
Okay, I found links for the owl mug!
On Ebay:…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I need that mug sooo bad!
Me too. I’ll see if I can find it on Amazon or something. I saw the pic on Pinterest but the link led me to a sketchy website so i didn’t get it. I’ll send you the link if I find it!
Your profile pic is awesome, by the way.
thx. I found it on Pinterest and I might be slightly obsessed with it XD. It’s the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool.
I’m curious to see how far this goes.
Do you know Blades of Acktar by Patricia Mingerik? (hopefully I spelled her last name right)
From what you described, it sounds like it might be similar in some ways to that series (great series by the way. She wrote a wonderful fantasy world without magic)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
Some of them made me think of you XD Especially the Writer Problem #18 one
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
Good, glad you laughed!
And yes, I love that picture! It was a random Pinterest find
also what’s with your signature?
Lol.
So, Andrew and I got in a frien…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I hope I made your day a little brighter!
Ehyeh Flora
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And finally, something so sweet <3

- Load More

On Amazon:…[Read more]
And a slightly different mug with a different owl and not purple, but same words on Amazon:…[Read more]
Hopefully that’s helpful
Thank you! *bookmarks tab for when I’m less broke*
“*bookmarks tab for when I’m less broke*”
Such an applicable quote, XD